Ford Rs Parts For Sale (Not cosworth, or Cvh Turbo) All Ford rs parts for sale in here that do not fit in the popular Cosworth or Cvh turbo sections. Starting a topic requires you to have purchased a gold membership.

gathering interest for mk5 rs2000 parts (hi-specs/morettes/comps etc)

Search this Thread

Old 21-09-2011, 12:28 AM
tezmanian devil
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default gathering interest for mk5 rs2000 parts (hi-specs/morettes/comps etc)

as title says, unfortunetly i dont think my rs will sell and i need some funds to buy a new car iv got my eye on....

so im just putting these bits out there to see if anyone wants them...

1) 325mm hi-spec big brake kit in gold, complete kit! discs/gold bells/mounting brackets/gold billet 4 pot callipers/all nuts + bolts and a small bottle of brake fluid
the brakes are in very good condition as theyve hardly been used and the brake pads have loads of meat left on them!
price would be £450 collected.

2) mk5 rs/xr morette twin head lamp conversion with a 8k H.I.D kit fitted, in perfect working order, no cracks on the lamps or casings, inner lamps have been removed ready for 3" air ducts (which will go with the lights)
price would be £250 collected

3) 17X8J compomotive mo alloys in black, 215/40/17 toyo t1r tyres all round, 2 are great but 2 will need replacing pretty much straight away
all wheels are free from buckles or flat spot and only one has a minor kurbing mark(could eaily touch it up!)
price would be £450 as they are or £650 if i replaced the duff tyres...

4) genuine esc cos grill, still has the original plastic mesh bit attatched and is good condition price would be £60 collected

5) carbon wrapped modified one off mk5 buldge bonnet, in all honesty the carbon wrap could do with being redone if your fussy, but still looks good!! idealy i'd need a white bonnet in exchange for this one, or even a black bonnet? unfortunetly if i cant find another replacement i wont be able to sell it and it'l have to go with the car.
price would be £125 + plus your white/black bonnet (mk5 buldge)

if you would be genuinly interested in the above let me kno, everything would be first to stump the cash would be first served, i need the money asap so i dont miss out on the car i want...

here's a couple of pics

collection would be from eastbourne bn20 but thing like the grill and morettes i could post for extra.
Old 22-09-2011, 09:52 PM
tezmanian devil
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump