Ford Rs Parts For Sale (Not cosworth, or Cvh Turbo) All Ford rs parts for sale in here that do not fit in the popular Cosworth or Cvh turbo sections. Starting a topic requires you to have purchased a gold membership.

Retro RS1600i tailgate trim with lights and aftermarket grill

Search this Thread

Old 23-01-2011, 01:20 PM
Gra
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Retro RS1600i tailgate trim with lights and aftermarket grill

Hi
i am not sure at all what to call this lol, i bought it for my garage wall, its a proper retro piece, it goes between the rear lights apparently (according to the person i bought it off), the Turbo sign is made up of a sticker so can be taken off, Its a proper piece of retro bodykit, when i bought it, i got the whole bodykit with it, front quad lights etc lol, i bought it to use as a sign but is no longer needed.

£20

I have a front grill for a Mk3 which i bought on ebay, its an aftermarket item, i bought it with the intention of modifying it and removing the ford bage recess as it was going to go on a track car so would have allowed greater air flow,
i didnt get round to fitting it however

£10

I am located by Jct12 M1, and I am in most weeknights and all weekends and am happy for the items to be collected, I can post all items but please understand postage costs will have to be covered by the buyer