Ford Non RS / XR / ST parts for sale. All Ford Car parts in here. (Non RS / XR / ST ONLY please) Starting a topic requires you to have purchased a gold membership.

Hayabusa throttle bodies to fit Zetec SE

Search this Thread

Old 28-11-2010, 08:54 PM
James998
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hayabusa throttle bodies to fit Zetec SE

Shamelessly copied from another advert;

As above, a set of GSXR 1300 throttle bodies to fit a zetec (1.25/1.4/1.6/1.7) These have been modified to fit a car, and were previously fitted to al's wide ka, and then his kit car to great effect (170+bhp on ss4's) They have a bogg brothers manifold which has been properly port matched to the engine, and silicone hoses to connect to the bodies.

Comes with the bike injectors and fuel rail, you can use these or use your normal ford injectors, al used his ford injectors to start off with and later switched to the bike injectors I believe.

Also with bike throttle cable incase you want to use this, or you can adopt your existing car one to fit. Bike throttle position sensor and wiring is also fitted.

Trumpets, back plate and filter are included, although the filter is a bit battered, its still useable.

Also got a brand new weber fuel pressure regulator aswell.

You'll need to have a bit of a play around to fit them, slight modification to the alternator and obviously wire them in and sort fuel pipes, but nothing too difficult.

You will need aftermarket management to run these, as with any other throttle bodies.

Price is £420 ish collected from Lincoln, could deliver with a smile on my face to a sensible distance for extra cost.