Ford Non RS / XR / ST parts for sale. All Ford Car parts in here. (Non RS / XR / ST ONLY please) Starting a topic requires you to have purchased a gold membership.

[New Product] Want to buy something simple but amazingly effective for your car?

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 12:00 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

Received 95 Likes on 76 Posts
Default [New Product] Want to buy something simple but amazingly effective for your car?

Hello,
For quite some time now I have been working on securing UK and European distribution rights for a product that left mainstream production on motor vehicles many many years ago and I have always thought should make a comeback but never did anything about it.

The old school amongst you will remember that many vehicles used to come with an engine/gearbox/differential oil drain plug that contained a good strong magnet. The OE's stopped this due to the production costs of magnets going through the roof for the HT (High Temperature) versions.

Well, they are back.

They are not cheap and i make no apologies for that as i have them hand made and shipped in from the states (Shipping costs are huge due to weight then import duty stuffs me a second time), but they are a good honest, one time only purchase that do what they say on the tin and I have made some videos to show you what they do, and plenty of pages to explain all about them and why they are so so much better than your normal £4.99 alloy Chinese effort on eBay and the likes. (Prices on the site under product descriptions)

Paypal payments can be accepted direct on the site.

In a nutshell, as your engine wears it produces metal and this metal must go in the sump BEFORE the filter. Sadly, to get to the oil filter it usually has to go through the oil pump first so its nice to grab it before any damage can be done. And thats not to mention the fact that oil filters only tend to work down to about 35microns which is quite large compared to the metal in your oil. See the website for far more technical details.

If you want a quality drain plug with a super powerful magnet and exceptional assembly quality from a company who cares about their customers, look no further.

Click me to visit magnetic oil drain plugs.co.uk and visit the videos page if your not sure why you want a magnet in your oil.

Paypal payments can be accepted direct on the site.

Edited to add:
M12x1.25 Nissan & Toyota are being manufactured for me as we speak.ETA = 17th February.
Old 21-02-2009, 09:03 AM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

M12 x 1.25 now in stock.
Old 27-04-2009, 10:51 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

BTTT
Old 24-06-2010, 03:28 PM
Stu @ M Developments