Ford Focus Range This Section Contains All The Ford Focus Model Specific Forums.

Turbo oil bolt topic, I am going to take your advice and get a new turbo pipe, but..

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2017, 08:08 PM
FastLife91
BANNED
BANNED

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Turbo oil bolt topic, I am going to take your advice and get a new turbo pipe, but..

Last topic on this thread hopefully, thanks again to everybody who has helped and advised me throughout this process.

I am going to take your advice and will get a new turbo oil feed pipe but am going to wait until next week as I need to use the car but this altered bolt on the turbo pipe should do until then.

SO I am going to get a new turbo pipe, does the whole turbo and egr e.t.c. have to be removed or is it a quick job ?
It looks that the lower bit of the pipe goes near the oil filter and I can see where the top bit goes.
the car is a 2006 mk2 ford focus sport 1.8 TDCI

Can you also please post a photo of the pipe for my car , there are 2 types apparently but mine is a long thin metal type, I cannot picture what it looks like as it has been botched up and I never saw the original before it was cut or anything.

thanks
Old 04-02-2017, 11:37 PM
wayne1001
Part of the Furniture

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Just go to ford with your reg and they will know or just get a mobile mechanic out and ask him to supply and fit the part
job done then don't worry about.
i get you want to try and do it yourself that's great but draw a line on this one