Ford Focus RS This forum is for discussion of all things pertaining to the Ford Focus RS Range.

abs light traction light and hand brake light wont go off

Search this Thread

Old 20-12-2006, 05:06 PM
vinnyd
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default abs light traction light and hand brake light wont go off

Hi all i have a slight problem with my st170! i was putting a power cable in and i dont know if i have drilled throught a cable or something???...but since i have done it i have my abs light on traction light and hand brake light???

does anyone know where to start on this as i have not messed around with a focus b4... i have use my bluefinn and it just says dtc code 0000 and will not clear the lights from my dash.

i drilled the hole right next to the pollen filter but then stopped because i was not happy doing it there, so then i have drilled a hole just above the foot well where i could see what i was doing! i have noticed that there is a loom on that side..can anybody help ppppllllease...
Old 21-12-2006, 11:39 AM
Dog
Part of the Furniture

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The ABS and TC use the same sensors on the hub so it could just be coincidental that the sensor has failed causing that light to be on, however for all of them to come on at once theres a chance youve nicked part of the loom with your drill.

Time to dismantle the dash!

Rich