Ford Focus RS Parts for Sale. Only Focus RS parts for sale in here please. Register for a Gold Membership to list.

Nice list of mk1 FRS parts

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2017, 09:06 PM
RobbieBambino
Part of the Furniture

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Nice list of mk1 FRS parts

WRC spoiler from the 1st generation of mk1 Focus WRCs, this is a replica and has never been fitted or painted only trial fitted to see what its like. Will require painting, secures to the side of the rear screen/boot lid using brackets and would be a good idea to also use a bond or sealant for extra strength. Sealant must be solvent free due to the material it is made from.

£350. Would prefer collection due to time,size and to keep it damage free, will post if necessary but at extra cost.

Sachs uprated clutch kit, this is rated to 510nm torque. Brand new still in the box

£500 plus postage.

DPC braided turbo oil feed line with inline filter, brand new never fitted.

£80 plus postage.

BCS twin box 3inch exhasut system with custom 1 off exhaust tip made by BCS with slight angle down. This can be swapped if you do not like it and new tips can be purchased through BCS powervalve.
Covered roughly 3000 miles.

£420 would prefer collection due to the size and weight.

Turbo ceramic heat shield, genuine ford item, brand new never been fitted.

£170 plus postage.
Not my picture but it is exactly the same

Cover zone Monsoon outdoor cover, this is 2yrs old and does have rip very low down on the one side which i will sew together, comes with a carry bag.

£50 plus postage.

2 OZ racing focus rs alloys in gloss black, both have minor curb damage and could do with a refurb. Im pretty sure these have no flat spots on the inner rims and are buckle free but i will check this and confirm monday and adjust the price if they are buckled or flat spotted.

£130 each would prefer collection due to time, size and weight. Will post if necessary at extra cost.

Focus mk1 front upper mesh grill, similar to the focus rs grill and was going to use it to refurb as a replacement.

£40 plus postage.

Will post up pictures of the other items when i get them out the loft and off the car.

email; rob_clio182@hotmail.com

phone: 07849 - 301487

Collection from Wolverampton or can compromise on meeting somewhere