Ford Fiesta ST & Mondeo ST Parts For Sale. Only Fiesta & Mondeo ST 200/220 Parts for sale in here please. Starting a topic requires you to have purchased a gold membership.

For Sale Or Breaking ST24

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 04:27 PM
Brian ST-2
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale Or Breaking ST24

Sadly my ST24 is no longer economical for me to repair , so ideally I'd like to sell it as a whole so that someone else may be able to utilise the parts.

It's done 163k but engine still pulls well, though has an oil leak at the V between heads. Slave cyclinder in the box has gone, so needs clutch, and probably wouldn't drive further than onto a trailer reliably. Also to be roadworthy needs front discs + pads and rear pads ( only found this out recently )

Parts on it are as follows :-

Pipercross iinduction kit
Full stainless Cat back twin exit exhaust. Twin cut out rear bumper.
Front full leather recaro seats in very good condition as bought off Dan from Fast Ford.
17" after market alloys x 4, though I would prefer to keep those...
Standard 6 CD auto changer and head unit.

All other parts as standard. Sorry no pics as car at my local garage where it it was driven/recovered to when I lost gear selection.

Anyone want anything please PM me, mobile or house number can be provided if you seriously want anything, or as said ideally whole car.

Guess due to age/mileage/condition it's only worth a pittance but with the recaros, and wheels ( needs 2 front tyres ) I'd let the whole thing go, collected for £500 or offers. Exhaust alone is over £400 and £50 each for the seats.

Need to advise my mechanic asap as to whether or not I'll get rid as taking up space at his shop.

Cheers,

Brian
Old 20-08-2011, 09:28 PM
Steve_V6
Virgin

hi m8 how much would you want for the Pipercross iinduction kit posted to sunderland ?
Old 22-08-2011, 01:18 PM
Brian ST-2
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Sorry Steve, vehicle had to go to the car park in the sky

I sent the tax back, and away it went. I have neither the time nor space, nor inclination really to start stripping and collecting bits.

Sorry
Old 13-02-2012, 09:03 PM
curvaman
Virgin

Default rear disc conversion

Hi
i'm writing from Italy

i have a mk1 model with rear drum and i wish to instal the rear disc.

i need 2 rear disc; 2 rear calipers; and 2 rear knuckle with the holes for the calipers; 2 rear hub; 1 cable for handbrake
shortly... i would make somethings like this: http://www.fordwiki.co.uk/index.php/Rea ... Conversion

can i have some fotos of your car without real wheel ?

Thanks a lot