Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

Couple of Q's regarding supplements before bed and alternative exercises for legs?

Search this Thread

Old 17-09-2009, 10:58 AM
matt p
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Couple of Q's regarding supplements before bed and alternative exercises for legs?

Hi everyone,

Been a while since i posted in here but im after abit of help

1)- I cant weight train my legs as my right knee is shot to bits after skiing earlier in the year. Im going into hospital in two weeks to have my cruciate fixed along with some other key hole surgery to rebuild all my cartalidge....For the past 6 weeks since ive been off work the only thing ive been managing to do is cross training and plenty of swimming, is there anything else i could remotley give a go?. So ive been mainly focusing on upper body.

Once ive had my op it will be 6 weeks before i can start training again which is a major drain

2)- Supplement wise ive been using sci-mx lean grow, tastes nice and put on half a stone in 6 weeks which is cool

But is there anything supplement wise i can take before bed?, ive been reading about amino acids/peptides and such but unsure which to go for?

Any help or tips would be great!!

Cheers

Matt