Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

starting on the roids

Old 25-08-2009, 08:12 PM
andybrst
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default starting on the roids

Hiya guys im wanting some advice i currently train every day i dedicate 1 hour of everyday to 1 muscle group for example
monday-biceps
tuesday-triceps
wednesday-abs
thursday-back
friday-chest
i am only using free weights but using them affectively i have been training seriously now for a while and not really sein any massive size difference if i was to start taking steroids what would be the advantages of this and also the dis advantages cheers guys any comments pics welcome also where would be the best place to get it cheers
Old 25-08-2009, 08:59 PM
twoblacklines
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

change your routine for something like doing all or half of your body and then 2 days recovery etc then going back. absolutely pump the shit out of your body at the gym on the 2 days you do go though.

if your not getting gains something is up and steroids wont help
Old 25-08-2009, 09:50 PM
RichieL
Regular Contributor

godzilla (paul) is the one to ask. he has used gear for years. he is still in hospital at mo so wont be able to help. i have used them myself with paul giving me all the advise and help i needed. i made amazing gains but i was being monitored the entire 6 weeks i was on by paul who trained me and sorted my diet out.
Old 25-08-2009, 10:17 PM
Lee_R21Turbo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by andybrst
monday-biceps
tuesday-triceps
wednesday-abs
thursday-back
friday-chest
What about shoulders & legs?
Old 25-08-2009, 11:33 PM
Ollie.
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Lee_R21Turbo
What about shoulders & legs?

Thats what i was thinking? IMO you're doing too much each day by the way.

How long have you been training? What height and weight are you?

Before you answer all that i'd place my bet that your diet is massively letting you down.
Old 26-08-2009, 01:31 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by RichieL
godzilla (paul) is the one to ask. he has used gear for years. he is still in hospital at mo so wont be able to help. i have used them myself with paul giving me all the advise and help i needed. i made amazing gains but i was being monitored the entire 6 weeks i was on by paul who trained me and sorted my diet out.
How come he is back in Hospital mate?

Benni.
Old 26-08-2009, 08:26 AM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Train legs ffs!! Your legs are some of the biggest muscles in your body. So your body has to release more growth hormone in order for the big muscles to recover, which means the rest of your body will grow better due to the extra GH in your system.

Not training legs is schoolboy error, too much focus on t-shirt muscles or the classic "yeah but my job is heavy enough so my legs are strong" STFU.

Post up your diet too, i'm willing to bet money that it is all wrong for your goals.
Old 26-08-2009, 09:31 AM
Bradz
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Post some pics mate in a relaxed pose if you can, also as said your diet and stats.

How long have you Trained for?

Steroids ARE NOT a quick fix. Eating and Dedication gets you what you want not Steroids.

This may sound Harsh but even on this forum there is far far too many people saying they have taken Roids or Take them and shouldn't.

I at the moment am 100% Natural, I have been for a good while now and far far bigger than 90% of the people in my gym, I constantly get asked what roids I take, the answer is always NONE.

Since feb this year I have bust my ass NATURAL and nailed a good clean bulking diet and trained 6 days a week, I have made far far better gains than Guys I know that have taken Gear for the same length of time.

Im in the best shape ive EVER been and Biggest too, I aim to post my last 6 NATURAL months progress in a few weeks.

Sorry for the rant but I get wound up by some of the posts on here and other forums people thinking Steroids are the only way to go. ITS NOT.

BUT

Don't get me wrong I have taken various courses in the past depending on what I needed them for.

I never like to comment on what people should take on here as everyone will get better results from diff things.

search some peoples posts on her etc, even more so those claiming to be "on" Gear and You will see How Poor they look, This will show you Roids aint a Get Big Quick fix.

If you seriously want to start taking them get your hands on someone that can give u advice face to face and not over the net, Too many people give advice by things they have read, anyone can read pish and pass it on.

Someone that has walked the walk not just talked the talk is where u want to get your ideas from.

Ok rant over lol.

also:

monday-biceps
tuesday-triceps
wednesday-abs
thursday-back
friday-chest

That is VERY Poor, needs tottaly changed.

Brad

Last edited by Bradz; 26-08-2009 at 09:36 AM.
Old 26-08-2009, 10:41 AM
matt p
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Bradz
Post some pics mate in a relaxed pose if you can, also as said your diet and stats.

How long have you Trained for?

Steroids ARE NOT a quick fix. Eating and Dedication gets you what you want not Steroids.

This may sound Harsh but even on this forum there is far far too many people saying they have taken Roids or Take them and shouldn't.

I at the moment am 100% Natural, I have been for a good while now and far far bigger than 90% of the people in my gym, I constantly get asked what roids I take, the answer is always NONE.

Since feb this year I have bust my ass NATURAL and nailed a good clean bulking diet and trained 6 days a week, I have made far far better gains than Guys I know that have taken Gear for the same length of time.

Im in the best shape ive EVER been and Biggest too, I aim to post my last 6 NATURAL months progress in a few weeks.

Sorry for the rant but I get wound up by some of the posts on here and other forums people thinking Steroids are the only way to go. ITS NOT.

BUT

Don't get me wrong I have taken various courses in the past depending on what I needed them for.

I never like to comment on what people should take on here as everyone will get better results from diff things.

search some peoples posts on her etc, even more so those claiming to be "on" Gear and You will see How Poor they look, This will show you Roids aint a Get Big Quick fix.

If you seriously want to start taking them get your hands on someone that can give u advice face to face and not over the net, Too many people give advice by things they have read, anyone can read pish and pass it on.

Someone that has walked the walk not just talked the talk is where u want to get your ideas from.

Ok rant over lol.

also:

monday-biceps
tuesday-triceps
wednesday-abs
thursday-back
friday-chest

That is VERY Poor, needs tottaly changed.

Brad
Hardly a rant dude, just abit of common sense there

That workout could be doubled up at least!!.....also as previously stated why no legs?

Matt
Old 26-08-2009, 11:39 AM
Kieron

I'm not trying to jump on the bandwagon here but I have always stated that this forum is too steroid friendly. Like others I have used and also have a fair bit of knowledge but I keep it to myself here as this is a car site! Gear really effects my moods and it also personally made me infirtile. I'm sure the expects on here will tell you thats not possible but I have medical reports and tests to state otherwise. If you have a hunt around you will find my story and also the advise of lots of others on here.

Paul will always give an honest opinion but I dont think I have ever seen him say "dont do it" although I could be wrong. Some others that promote the use look like they havent trained a day in their life imho.

OK, putting that to one side you are either not training properly or your diet is shite. Mind you even with a shit diet you should still see some gains from a good routine. I personally train 5 days a week too and it works for me. However 1 hour on Abs?? WTF is that about, they need to be trained a couple of times a week at the end of a session for about 10 mins.

I actually find that 5 days is not enough for me to get every body part in and train it fully. Ideally 6 days for me, although I dont do it. Yes some will say you need time to recover but if your only training a part a night then you have the next 6 days to recoup.

As said we need to know a little more before making further comments.

I currently train:

Mon - Shoulders, traps
Tue - Back
Wed - Chest
Thur - Biceps
Fri - Legs

You will notice Triceps arent in there as I am currently injured. A tendon gave a nice "ping" while going skull crushers and its given me jip for about 2 months now. Last time it happened Tri's were out for 6-9 months. When they are OK they will be either thrown in at the end of Chest or done on a Monday instead of shoulders. Shoulders would then be done either after Tri's or after chest. some people spend too much time on shoulders imho as they get hit doing other exercises, expect the side head. So for me some raises after chest is ample although its nice to train them fully when I can.
Old 26-08-2009, 05:29 PM
andybrst
Regular Contributor

hiya guys thanks for the advice so far as for my height and weight i am 5foot 5" and my weight is just under 10stone. as for training my legs i do alot of running so my legs i think personally get enough.lol as for my workout i do it as it is because i am currently doing it at home with my wieghts but joining a training gym on monday. as for my diet i eat really well i have muesli a slice of brown toast and a banana every morning for my breakfast, about 10 oclock i have a couple of pieces of fruit, at lunch time i have a couple of sandwiches then when i get home i have my tea which is always a good balanced meal ie chicken and salad or fish etc. hope this helps with some advice i am wanting so keep the comments coming guys and cheers
Old 26-08-2009, 05:58 PM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by andybrst
hiya guys thanks for the advice so far as for my height and weight i am 5foot 5" and my weight is just under 10stone. as for training my legs i do alot of running so my legs i think personally get enough.lol as for my workout i do it as it is because i am currently doing it at home with my wieghts but joining a training gym on monday. as for my diet i eat really well i have muesli a slice of brown toast and a banana every morning for my breakfast, about 10 oclock i have a couple of pieces of fruit, at lunch time i have a couple of sandwiches then when i get home i have my tea which is always a good balanced meal ie chicken and salad or fish etc. hope this helps with some advice i am wanting so keep the comments coming guys and cheers

With diet and training like that, you should not contemplate taking steroids imo.

get on www.muscletalk.co.uk or www.bodybuilding.com and have a read in the diet and nutrition sections.

P.S. Train legs properly, in the gym with heavy weights and they/the rest of your body will be sparked into growth i promise.
Old 26-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Ollie.
PassionFord Post Troll

Yeh as above your diet is very poor and no way are you eating enough. You defo do need to train legs and why the hell are you even thinking about taking steroids when you dont even train in a gym?????

Go to a gym. Eat every three hours and come back in a few years for advice on gear.
Old 26-08-2009, 07:59 PM
RichieL
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by Benni
How come he is back in Hospital mate?

Benni.

benni. heard lots about you! maria has been in contact with paul via texts. he had a bad turn and ended up in hospital. been in about 2 weeks now. thanks very much for asking.
Old 26-08-2009, 09:31 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by RichieL
benni. heard lots about you! maria has been in contact with paul via texts. he had a bad turn and ended up in hospital. been in about 2 weeks now. thanks very much for asking.
I was talking to him via PM and he stopped replying and I wondered why. Now I know! tell him I hope he gets better soon and depending on how he is, tell him my windows won't clean themselves. He'll understand.

Benni.
Old 27-08-2009, 03:56 PM
RichieL
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by Benni
I was talking to him via PM and he stopped replying and I wondered why. Now I know! tell him I hope he gets better soon and depending on how he is, tell him my windows won't clean themselves. He'll understand.

Benni.

pm on its way benni

as for the use of steroids i know that paul trained hard for 7 years before taking them. this is with a clean diet and hard training.

anybrst i would think twice before using them. make sure your diet is spot on and your training is correct as in form. paul made sure my form and diet was perfect and the results were amazing.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:38 AM
godzilla
BANNED
BANNED

andybrst

Firstly mate I would have a look at your diet. Food is the most important drug in Bodybuilding, if your not getting enough protien or complex carbs in then you wont grow, simple as!

As for steroids, well there seems to have been a fair few inputs on this thread. Also as Kieron said, a bit to steroid friendly for a car forum, although steroids are as common as taking vitamins in proper hardcore gyms, not some tarty gym with all these gorgeous looking machines kept sparkling! Well we have nearly 1000 members at our gym. On average 70% are on something to help growth, these days its just part of the sport of bodybuilding. It used to be kept so quiet in the 80's and 90's..... now you hear so many say 'what you taking' reply '4 d.bols a day, 2 shots of Sust 250 a week with 250g's protien and 10g creatine a day' So really they are so common. What I like to try and do on here is make sure if someone is going to use steroids then they should know what to expect, how to help combat sides and mainly stop people from being ripped off with fakes. We can look at it another way and say a member is looking to buy a Cossie. Now many people on Passionford will be able to say, 'That one looks ok, but make sure you check this and that etc etc' This being the Fitness section, well this is where I can help with diets, supplements, steroids, HGH etc.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:46 AM
Kieron

Nice to see you back Paul, I hope your feeling better?
Old 04-09-2009, 10:51 AM
godzilla
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Kieron
Nice to see you back Paul, I hope your feeling better?

Feeling heaps better bud

I really did not want to leave the Hospital.......... Nurses there were lol
Old 04-09-2009, 10:55 AM
Kieron

Good News

on both points.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:54 PM
twoblacklines

Whoever mentioned having someone face-face to talk you through it all is speaking the right sense.

My friend Lee helps me through all mine. Since i started taking his advice and following it i have been going to the gym instead of doing weights at home, and my whole lifestyle has changed for the positive.

He has done 'roids in the past and recommends you dont do them untill you plateau, that is, you cant go any further naturally.

Personally im trying to cut down and then bulk up and then cut again to get ripped. Its going to take me atleast a year, maybe two.

My problem is that i ache so badly after the gym i have to give it a 4 day rest period.

Im not doing my legs either, I thought that was for when you get huge and need to be proportioned ?
Old 06-09-2009, 06:40 PM
kiddie

You say you have to take four days off after training, had you worked out before starting gear? Also why don't you train legs while your aching from doing chest or whatever is aching for four days?
Old 06-09-2009, 07:00 PM
Red16
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by twoblacklines
My problem is that i ache so badly after the gym i have to give it a 4 day rest period.
Thats normal when you first start training but the aching shouldnt be lasting that long if your body is used to training, unless your diet is inadequate!

Im not doing my legs either, I thought that was for when you get huge and need to be proportioned ?
How do you expect to stay in proportion if you neglect certain body parts?
Old 07-09-2009, 08:01 AM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Working big muscles in the legs burns alot more calories than working the smaller muscles in the arms etc so on a cut, leg training is an excellent addition. imo.

And of course to stay in proportion you should work all bodyparts equally. Not have pony little legs and big upper body like so many do.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:18 PM
Kieron

I never knew the leg muscles grew at such a speed so as to get larger, proportionally than the rest of your body, over a shorter time span. This forum is full of good info, I am going to stop training legs and then when I get big on the top half just introduce them for a couple of weeks.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

As for the aching thing, train different body parts on different nights and you will have more than 4 days to recover. Your body will soon get used to it.

Last edited by Kieron; 07-09-2009 at 12:20 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:07 PM
marky_g
Fleet Manager

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

No legs......... No size.......................nuff said!