Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

how to loose weight of your stamach

Old 23-08-2009, 03:54 PM
fiestamk2
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how to loose weight of your stamach

is there a way of loosing weight off your stomach with out loosing muscle.

im putting weight on now i was 12 a half stone a few months ago and im nearly 13 stone now.ive been eating high carbs everyday but starting to grow a bit of a stomach its not bad but im keeping an eye on on it.is there anything out on the market that gives a nice balance of carbs and protein.i was told that high carbs puts weight on you and can see that it does.i still want to put weight on but in the right places and not on my stomach
Old 02-09-2009, 04:47 PM
xr-stu
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you cant spot reduce fat, you lose it from everywhere. the only way you can lose fat on your stomach and keep your upper body and arms the same size is to replace the fat that you will lose there with muscle.

are you weight training?
Old 07-09-2009, 09:11 PM
marky_g
Fleet Manager

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

30 min cardio before breakfast or after a weight training session
Old 20-09-2009, 12:28 PM
fiestamk2
Regular Contributor

yeah i weight train every monday wednesday and friday for just under 2hrs.i only have a small frame but im noticeing that i am getting big now slowly but surley
Old 20-09-2009, 05:11 PM
JamboRS
focus rs 1672

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by fiestamk2
yeah i weight train every monday wednesday and friday for just under 2hrs.i only have a small frame but im noticeing that i am getting big now slowly but surley

half your training time and on non training days do cardio,sort your diet though as youll want to retain muscle while losing fat,up the protein and down the carbs,you cant grow and lose weight at the same time,but you can maintain while ur cutting

can i ask what you train for 2 hrs in the gym,thats far too long

Last edited by JamboRS; 20-09-2009 at 05:13 PM.
Old 20-09-2009, 08:26 PM
fiestamk2
Regular Contributor

i find that bananas are good for energy ,carbs,if i cut down on carbs and went big on protein what could i use for building energy with out touching bananas.is creatine any good
Old 22-09-2009, 07:58 AM
stuartcarvell
Virgin

The is some research that says that different hormone levels effect where you put on fat. Lots of the research comes from somthing called biosignature modulation. Have a search then see what you think. It can get quite deep though. I do notice a difference when i increase my sleep levels and eat more fish oil.
Stuart

ps little extract

High umbilical (abdominal) skin fold measurements alarmed health care professionals because one study consisting of 30,000 women over a period of 12 years discovered that women with higher umbilical fat measurements, (abdominal fat accumulation) were more likely to develop heart disease than other ordinary overweight women. As I mentioned before, this group had to deal with high stress and chronically elevated cortisol. The popular supplement phosphatydylserine has shown a dramatic reduction of circulating cortisol, (as well as improved mood, memory, and motivation ­ to fight stress and depression). Charles also recommends fish oils rich in essential omega-3 oils and Licorice Root, which helps the regulation of cortisol production. Glycerrhizin is a component of licorice, which is capable of inactivating cortisol. Another good idea for any person belonging to this particular group is to limit (reduce) their caffeine and simple sugars consumption. These are factors that could impact (increase) their levels of cortisol in the body.