Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

Bloody injury

Search this Thread

Old 29-10-2007, 08:47 PM
marky_g
Fleet Manager

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Bloody injury

About 8 weeks ago i hurt my right elbow training, keeps clicking an a bit painful

went docs he said it was tendentious and to rest it for 6 weeks so stayed off it nearly 2 months

not been training but have been at work on in tho which prob not helped

anyways docs said stay off it and take ibuprofen (which i have now avoided as u no its not good for body building) as an anti inflammatory

5 weeks later it was still clicking although not painful, the bloke that runs the gym recommended i start taking Mex-Rx Joint Guard as it had worked for his knees, been doing that about 10 days and started training again but its still clicking when u do a bicep curling motion (like a grinding grating sound)

the docs reckons its a tendon on the triceps and its the cartilage clicking

im going to be booking another docs appointment 2mora as ts a bit sore after training shoulders today

BASICALLY WHAT I WANNA NO IS:-

is this going to be a constant problem for me now or will it heal if i just stay totally off it, will it heal then just get damaged again as soon as i start training again?

im only 22 only been training a year