Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

:(

Old 27-07-2006, 08:58 AM
kerf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default :(

I had a bit of an accident a few weeks back and ended up with an unstable scafoid fracture of my 5th metacarpal for my troubles.

Went to the hospital and had to have a metal plate screwed into the bone to hold it together.

I was in a cast for 2 weeks and then in a splint for another week, Ive taken the splint off now and Im having physio to start moving my hand properley again.

The thing is, 4 weeks out of the gym is killing me and my right arm has gone super weedy. Its like half what it used to be. Ive been told I cant do anything remotely strenuous for another 3 weeks. Not good.

I sneaked in the gym yesterday to do some legwork and a bit of left arm work, really not looking forward to building my right arm back up. Its going to take ages.
Old 27-07-2006, 10:28 AM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

Received 95 Likes on 76 Posts

Sorry to read this pal.
Old 28-07-2006, 09:47 AM
Kieron
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry it hear it too!

Broke my hip a few years back and had to have it plated etc. I was in hospital for a few weeks bedridden, then on crutches for 4 months so I know what your going through. I lost everything I had built up and my right leg looked like a matchstick! I still have trouble training legs as heavey weights feel uncomfortable so I am not officially a pigeon!

Search this Thread