Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

body pics

Search this Thread

Old 15-02-2006, 10:22 PM
mackers
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

top work ged, thats the sort of look I`m after, how long did it take you get that size if you dont mind?
Old 16-02-2006, 08:18 AM
ged
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

top work ged, thats the sort of look I`m after, how long did it take you get that size if you dont mind?

Cheers Mackers, well ive been doing it for 5yrs. I do 2 nights cardio (boxing best cardio ever!!) 3 nights endurance weight lifting!!

I can do 75pound dumbell curl and get a good 7 reps on my own.

I can bench 120kg get 8 reps. Im only 14stone so I think thats good enough for me.

I can do 90pound shoulder press 8 reps. Just a few examples.

A really good burner is " the rack" for biceps. Start at your lightest weight and work up each weight till you get to your max weight. Then after a v short break work down the rack going from heavy to small. Repeat the process!! Its a killer!!

Ive got a video of Lee Priest when he was 16 and he was massive!! Then a video of him when he was 19 and the muscle mass he put on in them years was incredible!!

I spend like a tenner every night in the gym!! Any serious bodybuilder will tell you its an expensive hobby!! I get a protien drink straight after training and 3 amino acid shots. Amino liquid acid is good because it gets straight into the muscle. Your body doesnt have to break it down.

Doing legs is important as well, no point building top half up and have skinny legs! At the end of the day, your legs are gonna be carrying that big torso around.
Old 16-02-2006, 08:23 AM
extra18

Fookin hell lad, you've put some muscle on since the last time i seen u. It was a long time ago tho, when u used to come out with your rich. Hows he doin now? Is he trainin too?
Old 16-02-2006, 08:47 AM
ged

Fookin hell lad, you've put some muscle on since the last time i seen u. It was a long time ago tho, when u used to come out with your rich. Hows he doin now? Is he trainin too?
Some1 who knows big Ged!! Hes sound, doing well, training hard. Hes doing his first amatuer strong man this year!! Should be fun!!

Remind me who you are fella
Old 16-02-2006, 09:01 AM
Paul Eggleton
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Did someone say legs

They used to be far bigger actually when I was heavier too. Don't squat really heavy anymore due to back problem when I go over 200Kg so most of it is heavy leg press and high rep squats.

Oh, do you like the t-shirt

Paul.
Old 16-02-2006, 09:11 AM
ged

Go ed Paul!!! Awsome legz there fella!! I bet youve been sick a few times after legs!!

Its horrible in it!! Them outer quads are awsome!! Wish i had calves like that!!

When doing legs, do you just train quads for example? Or do you get hamstrings and calves in as well.

I find it hard to fit all 3 in. I do my calves when doing abs on a wednesday.
Old 16-02-2006, 09:15 AM
Paul Eggleton
PassionFord Post Whore!!

THe calves run in the family, so I'm lucky there.

I do split my legs up on occassions and do hamstrings with back. I can then do stiff legged deadlifts for both hams and lower back, killing two birds etc.

If I do this I'll do just quads and calves. I may even do calves first, just so I know that once I've finished quads I can go home
Old 16-02-2006, 09:16 AM
mackers

wow paul, those legs are awsome, ged any advice on boxing training at home, want start it as a cardio workout for myself maybe?
Old 16-02-2006, 09:18 AM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

Received 95 Likes on 76 Posts

Incredible legs there
Old 16-02-2006, 09:26 AM
ged

wow Paul, those legs are awsome, ged any advice on boxing training at home, want start it as a cardio workout for myself maybe?
Best advice I can give fella is dont burn yourself out too much!! Start off as you mean to go on.

Buy a Slam man!! Brilliant!! Although they are a b1tch to fill up with play sand!

Buy a speed ball, improve coordination.

Buy a skipping rope. This equipment is more than enough to keep you occupied and you wont get bored after a month of doing it.

Thats all what I have. It gets my lungs burning up!!

Also in the morning when i wake up, first thing i consume is a smoothie!!
Im the master of making the tastiest smoothies known to man!!

Ill put lots of kiwi in, pineapple, berries, bit of orange juice, ice cubes.
When poured a big scoop of your favourite yoghurt on top. Thats just one, you can use all sorts of nurishing fruits.

Im getting a good, healthy amount of nutrients and carbs!! You feel vitalised and waken up. They really do work for me!!
Old 16-02-2006, 09:35 AM
ged

Our gym is on the upper floor!! After doing a session on legs, trying to walk down them flight of stairs is horrible!!

I hold onto the bannister and hobble!!

Then the two days after is the worst!! My legs feel that dead I dont wana get outta bed!!!

Big Toni who trains in our gym is pushing 60 and he still loves it!! He makes Robo Cop look small!! Proper hard fella, like Lenny Mc Clean he is but taller and bigger!!

He is aiming for 500lb bench press!! It only takes one rep, down to the chest and back up. Im confident he will get it!!

Paul, whats the biggest free weights your gym has got?? Ares are 175lb dumbells but Big Toni wants the 200lb for chest press!!
Old 16-02-2006, 09:37 AM
mackers

cheers for the advice, got a smoothie maker at christmas but I`m yet to get around to using it, I will though! I`ll get those things you mentioned and get training. Paul eggleton is doing me a whole routine so I`ll be starting to train hard, keep up the good work. Are you trying to get any bigger ged or are you staying the same?
Old 16-02-2006, 09:39 AM
extra18

Im from cronton mate, knew your rich through school and have done some stuff for your andy when he had the astra gte.
What gym do u go to? Ive been thinking of getting back into it but too lazy to be arsed.
Old 16-02-2006, 09:49 AM
ged

cheers for the advice, got a smoothie maker at christmas but I`m yet to get around to using it, I will though! I`ll get those things you mentioned and get training. Paul eggleton is doing me a whole routine so I`ll be starting to train hard, keep up the good work. Are you trying to get any bigger ged or are you staying the same?
I think ive hit a barrier now mate. Only way il get bigger is if I buy a course of Growth, then youve got your gear on top of that.It dont come cheap. Plus I dont fancy that coz i dont fancy the growth belly that comes with it. Id need to buy alot of high quality protien,consume as much calories as possible and make sure i get lots of carbs so I dont have a carb crash!!

I like the look ive got, My body isnt built to be 18stone like our kid.

Its good to bulk up as much as possible, then you can start your diet and cutting cycle.

I bulk up as much as possible in Winter and then start cutting up coming to Summer time!! Im not one for wearing tight tops because I feel awkward!! Im type of lad who wheres big baggy t shirts and let them hang off my big shoulders. I like that look.

To be honest Mackers, I dont think any body builder is happy to what they gain or the look they get. There is always nxt year and you will always find something to improve on.

Old 16-02-2006, 09:54 AM
ged

Im from cronton mate, knew your rich through school and have done some stuff for your andy when he had the astra gte.
What gym do u go to? Ive been thinking of getting back into it but too lazy to be arsed.
I know you now!! You had the red astra valver. How you doing? What you floating round in these days? Im sure our Andy had something to collect from yours but never got round to doin it.

Ive got a set of 17 " DC rs 7 spoke alloys with brand new rubber.Both the rims and tyres are brand new. You know any1?? Ill let them go for Ł650 to you.
Old 16-02-2006, 10:08 AM
Paul Eggleton
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Ged, our biggest go up to 164lbs. I have to be feeling particularly chipper to dust those ones off
Old 16-02-2006, 10:37 AM
extra18

Im sound mate, ive got an es cos but i never use it. Been saving up for a skyline so avoiding the temptation of drivin the cos.
Ive got a small compressor for andy, every time i see him we always arrange to pick it up/drop if off but it never happens. Its just sat in my garage now.
Old 16-02-2006, 10:41 AM
ged

Im sound mate, ive got an es cos but i never use it. Been saving up for a skyline so avoiding the temptation of drivin the cos.
Ive got a small compressor for andy, every time i see him we always arrange to pick it up/drop if off but it never happens. Its just sat in my garage now.
Ill come up and get it for him. Whens best? You can take me out in your Es Cos... If you sell it I maybe tempted. Its either one of them or an Evo 7.
Old 16-02-2006, 01:15 PM
extra18

Im in the middle of fitting a new cooler and stuff so its off the road at the mo but u can get the compressor anytime. Ive always liked evo 7s and have considered gettin one myself.
Old 16-02-2006, 07:43 PM
makaveli662

only just realised this section was here, likin it, some good advice. only been trainin for bout 10 months

They are sum calves them paul, i need to do more leg sessions
Old 17-02-2006, 12:35 PM
fords4fun

lol look at you guys, im 19 stone and 33% bodyfat, only been gyming for a month though, il get some pictures up soon so you can have a laugh, then you can see my progress when i make some
Old 17-02-2006, 03:21 PM
bigwelshlad
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by fords4fun
lol look at you guys, im 19 stone and 33% bodyfat, only been gyming for a month though, il get some pictures up soon so you can have a laugh, then you can see my progress when i make some
similar to me mate, i'm 22 1/2 stone now at a bf of 36% last time it was done, but started lifting/training a coupla months ago and so if i make my progress might be tempted to show some before and after pics
Old 17-02-2006, 04:39 PM
AndyNo1
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

This a good post for motivation

Old 17-02-2006, 05:01 PM
bigwelshlad

aye but i am guessing you would still see a huge gut even if i lost 20 kilos. thats my goal tho, to get back down to 21stone in the first instance.
Old 21-02-2006, 11:25 PM
AndyBlackFRST

Might as wel put mine in here too then..

Been going for nearly 2 months... been on creatine and now on whey supplements..

Currently bench pressing 2x25k dumbells for 3 sets of 8 reps..

Getting there slowly

Old 21-02-2006, 11:46 PM
Ghost.

Just a couple of little arm pics to show what im working with here

lifting 40kg on Biceps curls at the moment, im increasing my routine to what paul has given me.

the rest of me is just skinny with a little bit of toned muscle, not worth a pic
Old 22-02-2006, 06:24 PM
SimonT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Not putting up pics just yet but Im quiet happy to have gone from 14stone to 12 stone 8 in a month!

Just cut the crap out of my diet and stopped drinking and taking drugs! Works wonders! Thanks to paul for the advice on getting started with running too.

Gonna start toning up soon but one step at a time eh!
Old 22-02-2006, 11:38 PM
AndyBlackFRST

Si.. Put some pics up so we can see the progress fella... I put mine up and i'm a skinny looking fooker !
Old 02-03-2006, 10:14 AM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 02-03-2006, 10:43 AM
FAST AS FORD
PassionFord Regular

Looking bigger there Dave , good job, keep it up
Old 02-03-2006, 08:49 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

Looking nicely lean too Dave, think thats my main problem at the moment, but i darent change what im eating whilst im progressing so well in the resistance routines, but, all the same, heres me, February and now March...

February:

March:
Old 03-03-2006, 08:18 AM
Paul Eggleton
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Looking harder and bigger across the sholders Stu
Old 03-03-2006, 08:46 AM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

Cheers Paul

Maybe we should do leg photos.. because my legs are my fastest progressing part...
Old 03-03-2006, 10:49 AM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

shoulders are getting some size stu.. I can deffo see where you're going re: size/bulk etc...

Leg shots (without sounding too gay) would be good too... Ill get a few snaps after the gym
Old 11-03-2006, 10:04 AM
Chrissy_bwoy

couple of poop pics.....

few months back after me shoulder injury, im seeing a definite improvement over my last pic

bi's are up 2" on january
Old 11-03-2006, 10:18 AM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

Matt J,
Well done putting pic up... look forward to seeing the same pic in a month or 2

Chris,
2" gain, great work

Im doing a bit of a change around for teh next 8 weeks now, varying my days and body part splits somewhat. Partly because i read its a good thing to do, and partly to bring some new interest mentally.
Old 11-03-2006, 10:47 AM
Chrissy_bwoy

cheers stu

im taking next week out for a rest and then im going to change my routine up a bit, gets boring after a while lol.
Old 13-03-2006, 09:52 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

Matt, i think the Golden rule is follow how you feel mate, if you feel its taking its toll, take some time off. Best thing i did is get Paul Eggleton to do me a plan and look after me, cos i tend to run off on a tangent and overdo things May be wirth you doing the same

Quick Reply: body pics