Cars for Sale Register for a Gold Membership to sell your car here!

jwrc fiesta cosworth ( big spec car ) 513 sprinter /rs3 shuttle

Search this Thread

Old 14-08-2017, 04:29 PM
zetaboostboy522bhp
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 119 Likes on 101 Posts

Well done mate selling the car , I hope you got what you wanted for it as you put slot of effort and money into the car .
Can we ask who you've sold it to , i.e. Are we likely to see it in bit or going around a track sometime soon lol

Cheers paul
Old 14-08-2017, 07:43 PM
steven mc kay
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by zetaboostboy522bhp
Well done mate selling the car , I hope you got what you wanted for it as you put slot of effort and money into the car .
Can we ask who you've sold it to , i.e. Are we likely to see it in bit or going around a track sometime soon lol

Cheers paul
Hello Paul , it's the end for me now with cosworth cars mate I've been involved with them for the past 20 years . This was my favourite by far , life has just changed so much there's no time available to use it , it's a deer ornament to have sitting around not being used or enjoyed.
Paul regarding price I got what I think is a fair price for the car complete, it's been sold to a passionford user , I'll let him spill the beans when he's ready , from his chat he's going to use it for the time being then use its parts at a later stage , you might see it on track soon .
I'll look forward to the updates on your build .
Cheers Steven
Old 12-09-2017, 09:58 PM
Lewyy17
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spoiler

Where could I get jwrc spoiler from? I've been searching like mad but can only find the spoiler for mk7 model