Cars for Sale Register for a Gold Membership to sell your car here!

Mk2 Fiesta xr2

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2016, 06:57 PM
Danharvey88
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mk2 Fiesta xr2

Mk2 Fiesta xr2 in excellent condition inside and out.
The exterior of the car is in outstanding condition having had the body and metal work restored and painted in 2014 costing me over £5000 and has been garage kept since. This work included replacing
Inner front wings,
Outer front wings,
Front panel,
Front cross member,
Inner sill panels and seatbelt supports,
Outer sill panels and step,
Inner A, B and C pillar repair,
Inner rear arches,
Outer rear arches,
Lower rear valance corner repair panels,
Boot floor repair panel,
Total in and out repaint and waxoyl of the complete shell.

All of this work was done to the highest standard by Pristine Bodyworks in Essex and insures the shell is now rust free.

The interior is complete in immaculate condition and comes with the leather sunroof wallet/protector.
The xr2 has Ford headlight protectors, XR spotlight covers and has the original number plates fitted. Car also comes with a Tailor made indoor breathable car cover.

The xr2 benefits from a number of period correct performance modifications which include
Twin 40 DCNF webber carburettors, Kent cvh22 camshaft, Magnex 4 branch stainless manifold and exhaust system (I Have the original carburettor, manifolds and air box if wanted) new front brake callipers and Poly bushed suspension with uprated shocks.

Vehicle history includes every MOT and a good service history including lots of parts receipts and the bill for all body work carried out by Pristine Bodyworks. It has an MOT until 27/05/2017 and has currently covered just over 50500 miles. It has had 6 former keepers. Comes with 2 keys and alarm fobs.

I have own and used this car for over 6 years now and It has been use purely as a show car since being resorted.
Overall this xr2 looks, drives and sounds amazing and is appreciated and admired wherever it goes.

£8000
ONO
No P/X
Any questions or inquires don't hesitate to contact me on

Last edited by Danharvey88; 07-03-2017 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Still for sale.
Old 10-12-2016, 07:11 PM
xr2john
Passionford Addict

Received 89 Likes on 88 Posts

Looks absolutely stunning and with the history and if the mileage can be backed up then should sell quickly, but if it was mine I'd put it back to totally standard with option of the parts to go in with the sale. As the way they are going most people want standard as an investment

Oh and someone's nicked your ford badges

Glwts as looks an absolute stunner
Old 10-12-2016, 07:24 PM
155lee
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 134 Likes on 117 Posts

That looks mint.
Glwts