Cars for Sale Register for a Gold Membership to sell your car here!

1991 Moondust Silver 4x4 Saph Spares or Repair

Search this Thread

Old 25-02-2016, 11:30 AM
F6CKD
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1991 Moondust Silver 4x4 Saph Spares or Repair

Hello

I'm regrettably putting my Sierra up for sale spares or repair, as I purely have no time or space to give it love it needs. The basics are;
The best colour, moondust silver.
9 former keepers
Loads of history
Stage 3 spec, unsure of BHP but the guy I bought it off reckons about 350
GAZ Coilovers
Fully pollybushed
RS500 size intercooler
4 inch outward rolled mongoose
17inch comps in really good condition
500 mile old T1Rs
Runs great with no tapping or knocks

Right that's the good bits out of the way, there are a few bad bits as you'd expect for a 25 year old ford.
I recently had the rear brake lines changed and the garage were unable to bleed the brakes, I understand the technique is an art form but I've also had a go and failed. So the brakes need bleeding.
It has no MOT, it run out in October. The alternator bracket has snapped but it has no effect on it. There is a small belt squeak. According to the last MOT there is a slight leak from the engine and the gearbox. Little stuff like the fuel gauge doesn't work, I've lost the locking wheel nut, the drivers door speaker isn't fitted and it hasn't got a head unit
The body work is ok for its age, there is a dent in the drivers side rear door, a pin dent in the bonnet, a small scuff on the corner of the rear bumper, and the front bumper is starting to sag in the middle. One of the rear arches has a tiny bit of bubbling but the paint hasn't broken yet. The underside has seen better days where one of the previous owners has jacked it up on the body, this area is a concern and will need to be addressed for the MOT.

There are some spares included with the sale, most notably bremsport four pots, bigger discs all round and brained lines.

Sorry about the essay but I've tried to be as honest as I possibly can to avoid wasting mine and your time, the pictures try to highlight some of the problem areas.

Name:  IMG_0035-2_zpsetzpj8vp.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  218.2 KB

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0TJtdOXmGjTPPe

The car is located 15 mins north of J34 of the M4. Obviously it will need to be trailered away.

Price wise I'd like as close to 7.5k as possible

Any questions I'm available on 07921394884, please text before 3, or Mullen199@live.com

Thanks

Josh.