View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 09:26 AM
cossynut2
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 393 Likes on 358 Posts

Originally Posted by Gazzonator
Not Cylinder Head Developments that's for sure!

He 'rebuilt and repaired' my cossie head. After getting it back the valve guides were badly worn (I was told they were perfect), the head was overall filthy and hadn't carried out the work I requested and paid for. Had it for months as well. When I got the head back, I questioned why the pitting on the thermostat housing face where the o ring sits hadn't been repaired as I'd paid for it (and I was told it was done) and he responded by saying 'I've got some really good stuff for that!' and handed me a tube of Kwiksteel (of which I've got loads of in my work van anyway!!)!! Total joker!

I'd used them quite a few years before and the standard of work was good but seems to have gone really downhill now!

so yeah, I don't recommend them at all!
That would piss me off big time, you are promised a good job by so called experts and they let you down! I was lucky when I had my 2wd head done years ago to group A spec by a guy in Hampshire ( Cant remember his name ). It was a top class job and the inlet was matched to the ports as well. Cost £1300 which was a lot at the time but I was happy to pay it.