Old 28-09-2015, 08:53 AM
tankybaby66

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Ford Focus ST-2 Quick sale for $4500

Hey guys, with a heavy heart I've decided to let my ST go,
I'm planning to move to Canada next year to be closer to family, so I need to raise funds.

The car has been great fun over the last 3 years or so,
I've only owned it for a year but before that my best mate owned it so I've known the car for a while.
It looks gorgeous in Colorado red, seems to be a rare colour but I think it looks great, nicer than asbo orange in my opinion
Its been mapped to 269 bhp (I've seen it on the dyno but I don't have the print out), and pulls like a train,
serviced by me (qualified mechanic).
Last serviced less than 500 miles ago using Genuine Ford Focus RS plugs, Mobil1 oil etc. it has an aftermarket panel filter (Pipercross I believe)
Front tyres, Goodyear eagle F1, less than 1000 miles done, very good condition.
Rear tyres, Pirelli P Zero, Loads of tread, I'll measure how much later but I think around 6-7mm, very good condition.
It has had the dreaded abs module repaired which comes with a lifetime warranty
both rear wheel bearings have just been replaced
Mileage is just under 107k, average at around 10k a year.

Faults
Couple of stone chips, nothing particularly noticeable,
One chip on the boot where someone knocked the paint while getting some climbing gear out of the boot.
very slight kerbing on some of the wheels
Somehow one of the exhaust tips managed to detach itself, I'd planned to upgrade the exhaust to a mongoose but hadn't saved up for it yet.
there is a wrinkle in the steering wheel cover (the ST bit)

These are all minor faults but I want to list absolutely everything to avoid any confusion, the car looks stunning I have loved every minute of driving it.

Any other questions feel free to message me, viewing welcomed but no test pilots just wanting to kick tyres please.

The car is located in Cockermouth, Cumbria CA13
I have the v5 in my name, the car is HPI clear, Loads of service history, loads of recipts, only one key unfortunately,
I'm looking to get £4500 for it but as its a quick sale wanted I'm open to sensible offers,
please no crazy "£3000 for cash" offers like I had when I put it on eBay, I could get more than that from we buy any car lol.
Attached Images