View Single Post
Old 14-07-2015, 08:33 AM
M K
10K+ Poster!!

Received 60 Likes on 59 Posts

Time is now ticking down to ford fair and hopefully everything is in place and planned to be ready but it will be tight as always with these cars

Removed my engine loom and all the old throttle body, cable arrangement and pedal box linkage etc

Dropped my loom down to Simon @ Si-leck motorsport wiring lastnight for the drive by wire sub loom to be added and an EGT sub loom to be added and also to change the button arrangement on my steering wheel as I was not happy with it,

Hopefully be picking that little lot back up on Friday

While that is away I am also going to re fit an 82deg thermostat back in the engine as my cooling package seems to work too well as I let car get up to around 85deg water temps before driving and 1 mile down the road its back down to 60 degrees and back in cold start

So pulled off the thermostat housing and didn't realise before but 1 of the bolt holes had been heli coiled and it cam out with the feckin bolt

So on way home tonight I will be picking up a Time-Sert kit from my local WURTH dealers so I can do a proper repair and get that all re fitted

Lots more little things to do before setting up the dbw which is being done a couple of days before ford fair

Nothing like last minute prep work