View Single Post
Old 26-04-2013, 09:23 AM
Isaac.Hunt
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rigollet
I have to speak with police, nearly 400pounds go for nothing no money no loom!
With all due respect, you are an idiot.

Just to recap:

You spend the best part of a month messing me about with paying,

I then hear nothing from you for weeks,

I specifically tell you prior to buying that it will be a number of weeks before this can be sent due to the fact I am in the middle of moving house - you agree and finally pay.

The loom was sent within the time agreed and is probably still in transit due to it being an international delivery.

Instead of PMing me (as you have done every other time) to ask where to loom might be, you decide to post a message on a semi-random thread that I'm unlikely to see. What a smart idea!

Finally you decide to PM me last night, and surprise surprise, you get a response within twelve hours.
I've only seen this thread due to the fact you sent me a PM, if you hadn't I wouldn't have revisited it.

As a side note, the Police are for criminal matters, not civil ones. This falls firmly within the remit of a civil matter, that is unless you wish to try and prove the alternate?

I shall dig out the courier details over the weekend and see if I can find out what has happened to it, but to reiterate and be clear, it will be over the weekend so nothing will be happening until at least Monday.

Last edited by Isaac.Hunt; 26-04-2013 at 09:25 AM.