View Single Post
Old 21-09-2012, 09:54 AM
Isaac.Hunt
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cosworth braided engine loom! - SOLD!

SOLD!

Terms of sale: All sales are on a private basis, I am not a trader. Therefore I will not offer refunds unless there is an actual problem with the item in so far as it has been grossly incorrectly described. In most cases a significant number of photographs are supplied for the buyer to make an informed decision.

I am happy to hold items for a pre-agreed time providing a deposit is paid, any deposit paid to secure a purchase is non-refundable should the buyer fail to complete the transaction.

All prices quoted exclude the cost of postage and packaging.

Collection might be possible in some cases, in particular for larger items such as wheels. In general I would prefer to avoid this as I have very little spare time to wait around for someone who may or may not turn up.

Dispatch time: I shall endeavour to dispatch items in a timely manner, normally within 7 working days (unless specifically stated otherwise) however due to quite considerable working and family commitments I cannot guarantee this, therefore I may take a little longer. If this is the case the buyer will be made aware of this and kept updated.

Payment: Payment by bank transfer is preferred however I will accept Paypal providing that the payment is sent as a gift in order to avoid Paypal fees.

Last edited by Isaac.Hunt; 26-04-2013 at 09:33 AM. Reason: BOTH SOLD! Unfortunately one to an absolute idiot.