Old 07-05-2012, 07:17 PM
tezmanian devil
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mini update, havnt been able to get on with anything thanks to the weather once again it always seems to be nice when im at work or out doing something with the family :banghead: lol

but i did manage to get the rear bumper on the other day, when i removed all the fibre glass and filler on the rear valence panel it looked like someone had just cut the old bolts off in the mounting point for the bumper, so i went out with my drill and tap/die set thinking i would have to drill out the bolt and retap a new thread, but when i went to drill it the drill just flew through it and sure enough, it was just more filler! which for once i was happy to see lol, so i just drilled the filler out and cleaned the thread through with my tap and die and mounted the bumper...

Name:  7cbeda4c.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  106.4 KB
Name:  c2717ade.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  105.6 KB

looks soo much better in my opinion :mrgreen:

also while i havent been able to do much with the body work i received my new door locks, petrol cap and bought some 3 point harnesses so i can actually drive the car... if i dare to

Name:  287325b7.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  138.4 KB

Name:  db0c3334.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  72.6 KB

no pics of them fitted yet though.
the 3 point harnesses and horrible sparco seats will eventually be replaced with something else, something abit more suited to the car? so if anyone has any front seats and seat belts they'de like to swop for my seats/belts get intouch :thumbsup:

hopfully more to come soon