View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 03:22 PM
Karl 3dr
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 37 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Tarren
Now you know i have spoke to you about this Karl and you know my thoughts on this, but not for one second did i think it would be that bad

They do say a pic speak a thousand's words but that rear arch is shocking it was totally out of your hands mate, you trust people to do as they say! but that painter needs shooting!

But hey ho! thats in the past and it's now looking stunning as ever with a proper painter

I for one can not wait to see the pics tomorrow (fingers crossed no rain)

Tarren
Thanks mate, unfortunately not gonna get it back this weekend now due to the sunroof problem , will be tuesday now i think.
Basically, it's fucked so i need another one, we've set it in the closed position for now and that's how it will stay until i get a replacement, a friend has sourced me one today so gonna go have a look at it next week and if it's any good i'll have it

Originally Posted by gavt123
just read this all the way through awesome work mate, shame about the mishaps along the way but glad its getting sorted now defo one of the best looking saphs on here
Thanks mate

Originally Posted by Sticky.
It's not just a car thou Karl, it's your pride and joy and this is what we work hard for to give us the enjoyment, it annoys me when they just think its a 25yr old sierra. It's nice to see it's getting sorted thou.
I know mate, i know you of all people know how i feel with the grief you've had with the Focus, they're doing a top job of putting it right though!!

Originally Posted by AJC
Good to see she being sorted.

Shitter about the other body shop!
Cheers Andy

Originally Posted by KSA-Cossie
Bloody hell Karl,you had your fair share of problems mate. Gonna be perfect once painted though.
Tell me about it mate lol, bastard cars lol

Originally Posted by nuttynil
Pleased for you mate getting the bodywork sorted out properly this time .i used to paint years ago the service you got was way out of line after you went back to him . Neil

Cheers Neil

Shaun, the guy who's painted it sent me these earlier from when he'd just painted it ...

Karl