View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 03:28 PM
D-Sport
BANNED

BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kieron
Fair play to you mate. I wasn't knocking what you said, just trying to explain it a bit so you understood. Things tend to turn to shit in this section alot unfortunately so I was just explaining Bubs was about right for what he does. Not my personal way of doing things but I can see where he is coming from.

Your goals are different too and not everyone wants to lift weights, so you stick to whats working. However the path narrowing bit purely meant that your current huge changes will slow up somewhat. You may have to juggle things about when that happens but good luck to you. Whatever you are doing seems to be working and I hope you can keep the weight off once you have reached your target. This is a permanent change.
hey

gosh no offence taken at all to any of the posts on here and fully appreciate all the advice given, some of it will help and some of it wont matter to me because of the direction im going at the moment, its mainly mental from the point of view of eating habits and eating late and a lot of it is because of stress of being on the road managing teams and selling, just a very unhealthy lifestyle, its made me re-evaluate everything, being 40 now im halfway thru life and i guess want to make every day count, the gym is good for me mentally as well as i feel much calmer overall and able to handle stressful situations much better, so if i lose the excess weight, feel better, live better and longer then its a winner for me.

ill keep tabs on the path narrowing and so on, any tips for shaking it up if and ultimately when that happens?