View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 03:20 PM
Kieron
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by D-Sport
hey

im not into the body building and want to lose the excess weight i have always carried, being a dad of two young boys makes you change your outlook in life, id like to be there for them and be able to mentally and physically have fun with em, i have included the weights into the regime but my continued focus is cardio for the time being for at least another 2 months / 2 stone which ever comes first, at that point ill see what i want to do from there

when you say the path is going to narrow you mean?
Fair play to you mate. I wasn't knocking what you said, just trying to explain it a bit so you understood. Things tend to turn to shit in this section alot unfortunately so I was just explaining Bubs was about right for what he does. Not my personal way of doing things but I can see where he is coming from.

Your goals are different too and not everyone wants to lift weights, so you stick to whats working. However the path narrowing bit purely meant that your current huge changes will slow up somewhat. You may have to juggle things about when that happens but good luck to you. Whatever you are doing seems to be working and I hope you can keep the weight off once you have reached your target. This is a permanent change.

Last edited by Kieron; 12-03-2012 at 03:21 PM.