View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 03:13 PM
D-Sport
BANNED

BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kieron
Not quite right mate. Bubs said 4 weights sessions per week. 1 session would be 2 bodyparts at a guess, 45 mins ea. If you are bodybuilding then 45 mins is about right for a bodypart.

There are lots of talkers in every gym but go do a decent set of squats or deads and then try to do another after 30 seconds rest. If you can you are either super fit or not putting the effort in thats required for breaking down muscles for BB. I expect the latter. not saying those goons you see are putting in the effort as most don't, but if you do you will know about it.

Fair play to you for what you have acheived but this path of big change is going to narrow very very quickly I'm afraid. Hats off to you though.

hey

im not into the body building and want to lose the excess weight i have always carried, being a dad of two young boys makes you change your outlook in life, id like to be there for them and be able to mentally and physically have fun with em, i have included the weights into the regime but my continued focus is cardio for the time being for at least another 2 months / 2 stone which ever comes first, at that point ill see what i want to do from there

when you say the path is going to narrow you mean?