View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 02:49 PM
D-Sport
BANNED

BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bubs_rsturbo
your doing it wrong!

you cant work any muscle group properly in 10-15 minutes! its just not possible!

you say you cant do 40 mins of weights yet you do 100 mins cycling??

a proper weights routine with the right amout of cardio will benefit you alot more that what your doing now!

i have 3 cardio sessions a week an 4 weights sessions of1hr 20 mins each its not a problem at all.
unless your lifting bananas there is no way weights should last 80 mins. if you do say your upper body at 5 sets of 10 reps per area it should take you 5 mins maybe? that means your doing 16 different muscle groups?

unless your like the lads who work out in the gym where i go , they spend maximum 20 mins actually doing something and 50 mins looking in the mirror, talking to friends, sitting occupying machines while they look at jeremy kyle on the tv, i mean zero offence but this is exactly what they do, i get on by lifting heavy as i can and struggle at the 10th rep, by the 5th set im lucky to hit 8, if i halved the weight i could stay there all day but that will get me no where only delayed and late.
in 3 weeks workout at the gym ive lost 25lbs, put on 8lbs of muscle ( overall body loss 17lbs) so i guess of im doing it wrong i must have discovered a new way of doing it

Last edited by D-Sport; 12-03-2012 at 02:56 PM.