View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 01:04 AM
JamboRS
focus rs 1672

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by dandannydandan
Honestly, going to the gym everyday is BAD. I've been an avid gym user for a few years now and like to think I know what I'm talking about. What you're doing is called over training. Over training is a recognised illness believe it or not and what you are suffering appears to be one of the symptons. Over training leaves you very susceptable to injury. My advice would be to miss the gym entirely until the leg is healed and then a couple of extra days to boot. Then ease yourself back into the gym maybe 3 or 4 times a week to start with (especialy seeing as you're a newbie). Just some freindly advice pal. I could talk gym all nightg lol.
exercise everyday is bad for you?
cardio exercise doesnt need rest periods unless your fatigued,she has an injury not fatigue.i agree she should tone it down and work her way up when her fitness starts improving but exercising everyday,whether it be walking,running or marathon sex sessions is in no way bad for you.weight training everyday is bad for you as you need rest for your muscles to recover/grow but cardio's completely different.

caz see my above answer for exercise you can do with your injury lol
other option is to do some toning exercises,concentrating on core work and upper body,its not just the leg muscles that burn fat.dont think oh im injured i cant do nothing cos theres loads of stuff to keep you active without using legs

Last edited by JamboRS; 07-11-2010 at 01:09 AM.