View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 02:21 PM
fiestasi1800
Part of the Furniture

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default N Reg Fiesta 1.1 Azure £150

I have an n reg fiesta 1.1 azure 3 door in burgundy. I had this as a run around while i was waiting to buy my st. As soon as I had the st this mark 3 went in the garage, and that's where it has stayed for the last year. So it has no tax or mot, but is pretty solid so I'm sure it would go through an MOT with minor if no work needed. It ran well when I was using it, but the battery is flat now. I was going to have a play with it stripping and possibly going to track it (not with the 1.1!) but now need to clear some space in the garage.

The arches and sills are solid and relatively rust free which is why I was going to track it as it's a good shell. The bodywork has a few dents and scuffs but as said not that much rust. The interior has gone a bit mouldy where it's been sat open in the garage, but if there is any interest I'll give it a bit of a clean. When I was using it the door locks could be a bit tempremental resulting in me getting in through the boot a couple of times lol

It's a very cheap car just to get rid of it out of my garage. If it doesn't sell I'll keep it and carry on with my plans one day. It's awkward to get pictures of it now as theres so much stuff around it (hence the clearout needed!) but I will get some pics if theres interest.

Heres a couple of pics from when I bought it about last Feb.

Car is located in Caerphilly South Wales. It will need to be towed away due to no MOT and the battery being flat. But if anyone wants to come and see it I'll get a booster pack and try and start it.

I only want £150 no offers.