Old 26-04-2004, 04:00 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Like your project mate! Glad to see theres some people out there running the older stuff instead of taking the walk of shame to the Citroen dealership! Yours is just like my 5 door mk3, except mines a black un
Its true about the mk3's dissapearing though, i baught mine as my first car 6 years ago. Back then they were everywhere, and the mk4s were still advertised as 'new shape' in the small ads!
All i did was stick a set of cloverleafs on it and a big exhaust and i thaught i was the man! It then got resprayed black, driven round like a loonatic for another couple of years till i drove it into my garden and left it there, keys still in the ignition. By that time it had no second gear, a hole in the fuel tank, both hubs severely bent (it had serious positive camber and both wheels pointed in opposite directions!) and was burning serious oil!
I pulled it out said garden last year and ive just about finished rebuilding it, and it was worth it just to see my curtain-twitching neighbors little face light up when she heard the sound of the big bore exhaust and twin 40's firing up in anger, setting off their poxy cars alarm shortly after, just like the good old days! How they laughed
Not keen on the front end idea either, but the rest of it is looking well good
keep us updated!!

street