Old 25-06-2009, 04:31 PM
Hank Moody
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vroomtshh
So you have a pharmaceutical degree then? Or your a porter at a hospital? Coz IMO it makes a big difference to whether your valid or not.

I dont need to google Ephedrine to know what it does or its advantages/disavantages.

I dont take it as the disadvantages for me outweight the advantages, but I know for 90% of people, thats not true.

So how can you come on and just tell people it wont work, without anythign to back it up?

If you do a search on this site, you'll see plenty of posts where I've given real life experience on ephedrine, and on losing weight. Not just my (unfounded) opinion!
lol @ hospital porter

will you show me where i said it doesnt work? My emphasis is on the safety of it, or were you too busy wanting to be right to realise this?

If it is so safe then you could buy it across a pharmacy counter couldnt you....

I never once said it didnt make you lose weight either, ecstasy makes you lose weight, so does cocaine...

Well seing as your the 'real life expert' will you hold yourself responsible if you advise that guys wife to take ephedrine and she ends up having a stroke?, will you post a link to a thread that says it worked great for this guy and then it will be ok?

Its a banned substance for a reason..

and its not an unfounded opinion, its fact.

Last edited by Hank Moody; 25-06-2009 at 04:34 PM.