View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 02:14 PM
Mr Brannen
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ballin
fuckin ell is every other post in this room recommendings steroids?
you are not at a level to do gear, for a start, do you even train your legs??!

cutting is about diet, not drugs. how long have you been training, what are your goals, what is your diet.
before listening to every self-proclaimed expert in this room, try getting the basics down before looking for the quick fix.

not a dig at you at all, its just every time i look in this room, its full of people wanting to jump on the steroids when they are not even remotely close to needing to do so. in fact, 90% of the people in here will NEVER be at the level to require them.

It's almost as frustrating as the blatant signatures like "PM me for your training needs " ....can you make it any more obvious, well other than having "PM me for steroids, I will sell them on to you for double the price that i get them from my mate for"..........

Ballin , i do train my legs, and its our lives and our bodies , if you dont want to answer the question about Winstrol then just stay the fuck out of my posts.not a dig at all, I dont abuse them Im just one of the majority who use steroids, if you want to stay natural fine mate, but dont dare jump on my posts and give me lessons on life.