View Single Post
Old 01-04-2008, 12:31 PM
Mike Rainbird
Caraholic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Zzz...Zzz
Hello Mike,

Thanks, we try our best, but time is really a limting factor as I have to attend my very time consuming job as sales & marketing manager for sharp electronics norway everyday(!!) , meaning I am not a pro doing this car project, but what we usually refer to as an amateur =)

TOTB, YES , we really REALLY want to come there, but I will not go there unless I have got the car set up as needed for the different events.

Honestly, I don' like to loose =)

Therfore I won't attend it untill er got the car set up right and , and hence lack of spare time I doubt the car will be fully race ready for july, drivable yes, but not 100% race ready and as romours told me , the technical level at TOTB is pretty high(!!) so a well prepared package is needed to raise some eyebrows at that event?!

In addition we are a liiitle bit sceptic as how the drivetrain(altough modded with 31 spline twist axles, 4 plated carbon clutch, slip release bearing and reinforced diff housing) will handle the 1800-2000nm of torque we are going to give it, so a little testing is needed =)

Cheers
Joel
You will have a place reserved for next year then if you want to come .