View Single Post
Old 23-12-2007, 03:34 PM
Gatecrasher
Not welcome...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got ANOTHER problem with the car

Quite pissed off to be honest

As some of you may or may not know at Brands last month i bent my crank and a rod fucking a piston too

had the engine sorted so it would ready for this track day

anyway i got a train to pick it up and was told it had a new piston, crank, rod shells ect and that not to let it come on boost and to take it easy for at least 200 miles to let it all bed and run in ect

170 mile drive home and over 130 miles today and about 15 miles from home i pulled over in the services let the car cool down checked the oil filled it up with petty and off i set to try and give it some stick

for some reason my car is now only boosting at 0.8BAR and not the useual 1.8 i got 3 days to get it sorted untill this day or it will be a total waste of time in my eyes as the car feels slow as fuck

Has Air injectors that was brought brand new and have had little use what else could it be?

Goldbum Has gone to see Santa and Harvey has gone to spain what am i going to do what is wrong with my car now?

anyone? real tears

trying to keep light hearted about this problem i mean CAR i have but its getting me down as every time i use it i break somthing