View Single Post
Old 28-03-2006, 01:21 PM
RSPTG
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Martinshuter
At the moment i weigh 17stone 6lbs with a measly 10 percent body fat. not bad considering im almost 6ft 3inches.

Paul,

your probably right mate, the 11.30 meal might be missed and im going to try and get some good quality efa inside me to make up the extra calories. i use supplements from a company called bulkpowders.co.uk. its 5kg of really high quality whey for £25. i also use multidextrin, which basically acts as a natural insulin spike for after training.

800kg with 3 lifts seems nigh on impossible though

Yes good, would def take the EFA and most importantly at 23:30 for you Martin.

Ref the EFA, get the Holland & Barret "Optimum Oil Blend", it's basically the same as the famous Udo's blend if you have heard of that? It will give you a perfect ratio of Omega-3 & 6 without giving you any deficiencies of one or the other.

It comes in an orange box in a 500ml bottle for £12:99,..Udo's will cost you £16:99 on the net as it is a US product. Keep this in the fridge though once opened!

Have not heard of bulkpowders but as long as it's quality like you say, that's all that matters...good price too.

Yes know all about Multidextrin and insulin spikes lol.

And No.1 on the list is to also take a quality Multi vit & mineral tab that covers the full spectrum...most important.

Chemical Nutritions "Pro Vital" is one of the best on the market but v.expensive. But you do get ZMA thrown in aswell and the tabs are split up into capsules and tabs for maximum absorption am & pm doses, this is because some entities compete for uptake with others. For instant you cant take ZMA along with calcium, it blunts the uptake. Not sure about the New Animal Pak though , unless you like swollowing 11 tabs in one sitting.... bloody nightmare.

Another option on your plan would be to replace some of the milk with Casein which would help reduce the milk sugars, just a thought.

Sorry for waffling but always good to have others feed back.