Trader Parts for Sale. Only Registered PassionFord Traders can sell parts in here. Buy with confidence.

** Motorsport Developments December 2009 Crazy Sale!! Sign Up Here! **

Search this Thread

Old 30-11-2009, 02:48 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

Received 95 Likes on 76 Posts
Default ** Motorsport Developments December 2009 Crazy Sale!! Sign Up Here! **

Afternoon Folks,
Believe it or not, Xmas is just over 3 weeks away and I am now planning our biggest ever selection of discounted tuning items.

We will be discounting everything from a dump valve to a full live map, with all the chips, actuators, wasted spark kits, IAW monitors and anti lag programs in between, not to mention the absolutely incredible VI Monitors!

One of the things that happens every year, is after we have run our special offer via the forums, people complain that they missed it and they feel hard done by, so this year we will be contacting anyone who may be interested via e-mail too, so if you would like to add yourself to my Xmas mailing list please visit this link and sign up for our special offers mailing list.

http://www.evolutionchips.co.uk/mailinglist.asp

The same list may be used for promotion of my company throughout the year so you can either stay on it if your interested, or you can opt out as there is of course an unsubscribe option on our contact e-mail as required by law. Also, for your peace of mind I personally assure you that the details will never be sold on to anyone else.

Remember folks, the VAT goes back up on January the first so act now to save max money!