Trader Parts for Sale. Only Registered PassionFord Traders can sell parts in here. Buy with confidence.

Official Passionford Stickers now available!!

Old 26-01-2011, 01:54 PM
Chris@VortechSigns
Formerly known as CFoster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Official Passionford Stickers now available!!

Hi all,

Due to popular demand I will now be supplying all PF branded stickers. There will be a ‘standard official’ sticker with bespoke ones also on offer.

The standard sticker will be white, 11” in length by 1.7” high. It will be available to either stick on the outside or the inside of the window. Price for a pair of stickers will be £5.00 + 50pence postage/packing. This cost also includes any possible paypal fees. If more than one pair of stickers are purchased at the same time by one person then the postage will remain at 50 pence. More than 3 pairs at once the postage will be free.

If anybody wants their username as well this is possible, for the username the same length as the sticker, a pair of these will cost £2.50 on top of the price of the PF sticker. and have to purchased at the same time to get them for this price. They will be supplied as a separate sticker so you can stick it above, below side, wherever you want!!

Other colours are available but these will be made ‘to order’. Price will be £6.00 per pair plus 50 pence postage (same deal applies with numbers as the standard ones). Almost any colour is available depending on my stock levels. I keep most in stock so feel free to ask!!

If you would like some please send me a PM and include in the mail your full name, your paypal address to which you are sending the money from (if paying by paypal) so I can keep a record, how many stickers you want etc. If you do not mention that you want them to stick on the inside, I will automatically assume that you want them for the outside (these are most common)! I will only send to the registered address that is on the paypal account. If you are local (Essex) and wish to pick them up then it is no problem at all.

Here is a picture of the sticker on a black background....

Any more questions please ask......

Many thanks
Chris
Old 26-01-2011, 02:09 PM
DJMST
SHELL GARAGE VIP

That sounds a good deal mate,you'll be busy for a while
I'm just deciding if I want a different colours,uhmm....
Old 26-01-2011, 02:45 PM
Chris@VortechSigns

I imagine I will mate!!!!

Chris
Old 26-01-2011, 03:04 PM
MARCOSWORTH
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I still have an old one here
Old 26-01-2011, 04:50 PM
Andy Tucker
Welsh And Proud

there great mate.price i think is bang on.ill be ordering some as soon as i get the windows back in my car
Old 26-01-2011, 08:21 PM
wulliesxr4i
GIT-R-DONE

will sort u out with a order soon mate once a here back from ma brother in-law if he wants a set

cheeRS
Old 26-01-2011, 09:39 PM
fezzajsy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

will have a set pliz
Old 27-01-2011, 06:14 AM
Chris@VortechSigns

Thanks for all the pm's etc, i'll get through them all this week / weekend. I'm in Switzerland at the mo but returning on Sunday so can deal with all orders then.

fezzajsy - if you'd like some please follow above instructions and pm me

Thanks
Old 02-02-2011, 05:56 PM
LukeDaisley
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

can i have 1 like this please
Old 03-02-2011, 10:10 AM
Chris@VortechSigns

At the moment mate hte official ones are only being sold! The one of prints etc are going to be costly and a lot dearer than the 'official' ones. I can work out a price for them but i'd need you to supply me a high res image of what you want.

Cheers
Chris
Old 04-02-2011, 03:32 PM
LukeDaisley
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Originally Posted by Chris@VortechSigns
At the moment mate hte official ones are only being sold! The one of prints etc are going to be costly and a lot dearer than the 'official' ones. I can work out a price for them but i'd need you to supply me a high res image of what you want.

Cheers
Chris
im not to sure how to get a high res copy of the passion ford logo but i know what font i want my user name ,(sega) with the 2 stripes.

thanks luke
Old 18-02-2011, 03:08 PM
mick
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

arrived today.. just gotta sort the car out that i going to put them on. thanks , mick
Old 09-07-2011, 11:39 AM
Taskforce
Well it's Matt actually..

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi Chris, tried to PM you but wouldn't let me

Can I have a pair of standard official stickers please and some of the preiviously mentioned smaller 1.4 inch high anthracite ones, if this is still possible.

Please confirm a total inc postage for that and I'll paypal you.

Cheers
Matt
Old 10-07-2011, 09:29 PM
Less.
having a mid life crisis

Received 32 Likes on 30 Posts

try his cfoster account (which his chris"s non trade account)
Old 21-06-2012, 09:44 PM
mondeomatt32
Virgin

Default stickers

Originally Posted by Chris@VortechSigns
Hi all,

Due to popular demand I will now be supplying all PF branded stickers. There will be a ‘standard official’ sticker with bespoke ones also on offer.

The standard sticker will be white, 11” in length by 1.7” high. It will be available to either stick on the outside or the inside of the window. Price for a pair of stickers will be £5.00 + 50pence postage/packing. This cost also includes any possible paypal fees. If more than one pair of stickers are purchased at the same time by one person then the postage will remain at 50 pence. More than 3 pairs at once the postage will be free.

If anybody wants their username as well this is possible, for the username the same length as the sticker, a pair of these will cost £2.50 on top of the price of the PF sticker. and have to purchased at the same time to get them for this price. They will be supplied as a separate sticker so you can stick it above, below side, wherever you want!!

Other colours are available but these will be made ‘to order’. Price will be £6.00 per pair plus 50 pence postage (same deal applies with numbers as the standard ones). Almost any colour is available depending on my stock levels. I keep most in stock so feel free to ask!!

If you would like some please send me a PM and include in the mail your full name, your paypal address to which you are sending the money from (if paying by paypal) so I can keep a record, how many stickers you want etc. If you do not mention that you want them to stick on the inside, I will automatically assume that you want them for the outside (these are most common)! I will only send to the registered address that is on the paypal account. If you are local (Essex) and wish to pick them up then it is no problem at all.

Here is a picture of the sticker on a black background....

Any more questions please ask......

Many thanks
Chris
how you pay wiyhout paypal??! cheers.