PassionFord      


Go Back   PassionFord > For Sale & Wanted > Trader Parts for Sale.
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Trader Parts for Sale. Only Registered PassionFord Traders can sell parts in here. Buy with confidence.

Welcome to Passion Ford!
Welcome to Passion Ford.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Passion Ford today!


Reply
 
 
 
submit to reddit
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 15-12-2010, 09:46 AM   #1
MK MOTORSPORT
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

 
Trader Score: (1)
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,190
Default Billet cam covers

hi if i can get 5 buyers before christmas ,i will do these billet cam covers engraved with your name/logo for £180 each ,they are all machined just need engraving

Click the image to open in full size.
If you were logged in, you wouldn't be seeing this ad!
Register your free account today, or log in if you already have an account.
MK MOTORSPORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 02:21 PM   #2
MK MOTORSPORT
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

 
Trader Score: (1)
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,190
Default

they also come o ringed no more gaskets to buy

Click the image to open in full size.
MK MOTORSPORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:17 PM   #3
rsmark86
PassionFord Post Whore!!
 
Trader Score: (3)
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Bracknell
Posts: 5,659
Default

thats nice wouldnt mind one of them
rsmark86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 08:43 AM   #4
MK MOTORSPORT
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

 
Trader Score: (1)
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsmark86 View Post
thats nice wouldnt mind one of them
hi i have them in stock

thanks mark
MK MOTORSPORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 07:47 PM   #5
RSCossieGaz
10K+ Poster!!
 
Trader Score: (6)
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Middlesex AKA Planet earth!!!!
Posts: 11,507
Send a message via MSN to RSCossieGaz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK MOTORSPORT View Post
they also come o ringed no more gaskets to buy

Click the image to open in full size.

so with this cover you dont need the rocker gasket and half moons then?
__________________



www.rapidford.co.uk
RSCossieGaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 08:04 PM   #6
MK MOTORSPORT
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

 
Trader Score: (1)
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSCossieGaz View Post
so with this cover you dont need the rocker gasket and half moons then?
hi no gasket but you need the half moons
thanks mark
MK MOTORSPORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 08:10 PM   #7
JonnyBravo
10K+ Poster!!

 
Trader Score: (0)
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Huntingdon
Posts: 10,965
Default

Mark, call me stupid but how exactly does that work without a gasket ?
JonnyBravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 08:18 PM   #8
M K
PassionFord Post Whore!!
 
M K's Avatar
 
Trader Score: (9)
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Essex
Posts: 9,912
Send a message via MSN to M K
Default

its not yet machined for rubber o ring type seal in the picture above
M K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 08:21 PM   #9
JonnyBravo
10K+ Poster!!

 
Trader Score: (0)
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Huntingdon
Posts: 10,965
Default

Cheers Marc !
JonnyBravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:30 AM   #10
Arne
Regular Contributor
 
Trader Score: (0)
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sandnes, Norway
Posts: 273
Default

MK MOTORSPORT: please answer your PM. Im still waiting for the parts!!!
__________________
1993 Escort cosworth 2wd
2011 BMW F11, 535d touring
2005 BMW E87, 120d

www.fordentusiasten.no "The new norwegian Ford forum"
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:53 AM   #11
MK MOTORSPORT
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

 
Trader Score: (1)
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arne View Post
MK MOTORSPORT: please answer your PM. Im still waiting for the parts!!!
yes arne sorted and replied
thanks mark
MK MOTORSPORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:19 PM   #12
xr4x4rs
10K+ Poster!!

 
Trader Score: (5)
Join Date: May 2004
Location: coventry
Posts: 10,531
Send a message via MSN to xr4x4rs
Default

where do you get the o ring gasket from?

can the centre be machined flat with no holes in it?
__________________
xr4x4rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:23 PM   #13
M K
PassionFord Post Whore!!
 
M K's Avatar
 
Trader Score: (9)
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Essex
Posts: 9,912
Send a message via MSN to M K
Default

you can buy o ring rubbers from most places, something that big would not be a complete sealed ring but an open length of rubber, so all you need is the correct diameter,
M K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:39 PM   #14
xr4x4rs
10K+ Poster!!

 
Trader Score: (5)
Join Date: May 2004
Location: coventry
Posts: 10,531
Send a message via MSN to xr4x4rs
Default

ok, can you do the centre piece with no holes in it? as my leads will run under neath the centre plate you see
__________________
xr4x4rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:43 PM   #15
Miller 3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

 
Miller 3's Avatar
 
Trader Score: (4)
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: rainham/kent
Posts: 9,319
Send a message via MSN to Miller 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M K View Post
you can buy o ring rubbers from most places, something that big would not be a complete sealed ring but an open length of rubber, so all you need is the correct diameter,

Im sure you could use a DECENT gasket sealer too..
__________________
www.mattlewismotorsportonline.co.uk NEW ONLINE SHOP

http://www.passionford.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3849679#post3849679
Ronnie amis, sponsored by MOTORSPORT DEVELOPMENTS.
Doug miller, sponsored by PUKKA PIES
Miller 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:48 PM   #16
Big Will_
Borg Warner EFR Equipped!
 
Trader Score: (0)
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: In the unit, building a 450bhp Time Attack Focus!
Posts: 5,810
Send a message via MSN to Big Will_
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller3 View Post
Im sure you could use a DECENT gasket sealer too..
You shouldn't have to with an O-ring. It seals best against clean, dry surfaces. The only place I would imagine it would be worth using a small amount is at the end of the half moons (as with a standard gasket).
Big Will_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:54 PM   #17
Miller 3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

 
Miller 3's Avatar
 
Trader Score: (4)
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: rainham/kent
Posts: 9,319
Send a message via MSN to Miller 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Pedley View Post
You shouldn't have to with an O-ring. It seals best against clean, dry surfaces. The only place I would imagine it would be worth using a small amount is at the end of the half moons (as with a standard gasket).

What i meant was instead of, you can get some pretty decent stuff with rubber like properties

nice bead all the way around, left to just go off' hey presto
__________________
www.mattlewismotorsportonline.co.uk NEW ONLINE SHOP

http://www.passionford.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3849679#post3849679
Ronnie amis, sponsored by MOTORSPORT DEVELOPMENTS.
Doug miller, sponsored by PUKKA PIES
Miller 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 07:55 PM   #18
Big Will_
Borg Warner EFR Equipped!
 
Trader Score: (0)
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: In the unit, building a 450bhp Time Attack Focus!
Posts: 5,810
Send a message via MSN to Big Will_
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller3 View Post
What i meant was instead of, you can get some pretty decent stuff with rubber like properties

nice bead all the way around, left to just go off' hey presto
I just don't see the point if there's an option to O-ring it. O-rings are industry standard for sealing things...
Big Will_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:01 PM   #19
cossyking
Too many posts.. I need a life!!
 
Trader Score: (0)
Join Date: May 2008
Location: wiltshire
Posts: 554
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M K View Post
you can buy o ring rubbers from most places, something that big would not be a complete sealed ring but an open length of rubber, so all you need is the correct diameter,
how come when i bought 1 of these off you i was charged £300 and you said there were normally £400 looks like you ripped me off thought you would of done a good deal as i purchased alot of you just goes to show.
also you best make sure you o ring those properly as you never mine and had to get it redone
cossyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:12 PM   #20
Miller 3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

 
Miller 3's Avatar
 
Trader Score: (4)
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: rainham/kent
Posts: 9,319
Send a message via MSN to Miller 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Pedley View Post
I just don't see the point if there's an option to O-ring it. O-rings are industry standard for sealing things...

I would bet you bottom dollar this stuff
Click the image to open in full size.

would be better as it would literally stick to the cover, where as the o'ring COULD fall out in places during assembly, probably wont tho, just saying...
__________________
www.mattlewismotorsportonline.co.uk NEW ONLINE SHOP

http://www.passionford.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3849679#post3849679
Ronnie amis, sponsored by MOTORSPORT DEVELOPMENTS.
Doug miller, sponsored by PUKKA PIES
Miller 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:15 PM   #21
Miller 3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

 
Miller 3's Avatar
 
Trader Score: (4)
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: rainham/kent
Posts: 9,319
Send a message via MSN to Miller 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossyking View Post
how come when i bought 1 of these off you i was charged £300 and you said there were normally £400 looks like you ripped me off thought you would of done a good deal as i purchased alot of you just goes to show.
also you best make sure you o ring those properly as you never mine and had to get it redone

That is not Mark from MK Motorsport mate...

but these covers that are on sale are from a batch done a while ago, so i guess he is just clearing out old stock!
__________________
www.mattlewismotorsportonline.co.uk NEW ONLINE SHOP

http://www.passionford.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3849679#post3849679
Ronnie amis, sponsored by MOTORSPORT DEVELOPMENTS.
Doug miller, sponsored by PUKKA PIES
Miller 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:22 PM   #22
MK MOTORSPORT
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

 
Trader Score: (1)
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossyking View Post
how come when i bought 1 of these off you i was charged £300 and you said there were normally £400 looks like you ripped me off thought you would of done a good deal as i purchased alot of you just goes to show.
also you best make sure you o ring those properly as you never mine and had to get it redone
I have had them sat on the shelf for a long time ,and want to sell them thats why they are cheaper now i didnt rip you off mark ,its no different to people buying in the sales ,and if you read the begining it says if i can get 5 orders before christmas thats the price ,well its not before christmas ,also if your o ring never fitted, if it was me i would have complained at the time not 8 months later ,if you had a problem i would have sorted it and compensated you ,i am sorry you have to come on here now with sour grapes trying to turn another topic to shit,its very sad that some people have to behave like this
MK MOTORSPORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:24 PM   #23
MK MOTORSPORT
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

 
Trader Score: (1)
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr4x4rs View Post
where do you get the o ring gasket from?

can the centre be machined flat with no holes in it?

yes centre can be flat with no holes
thanks mark
MK MOTORSPORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:54 PM   #24
cossyking
Too many posts.. I need a life!!
 
Trader Score: (0)
Join Date: May 2008
Location: wiltshire
Posts: 554
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK MOTORSPORT View Post
I have had them sat on the shelf for a long time ,and want to sell them thats why they are cheaper now i didnt rip you off mark ,its no different to people buying in the sales ,and if you read the begining it says if i can get 5 orders before christmas thats the price ,well its not before christmas ,also if your o ring never fitted, if it was me i would have complained at the time not 8 months later ,if you had a problem i would have sorted it and compensated you ,i am sorry you have to come on here now with sour grapes trying to turn another topic to shit,its very sad that some people have to behave like this
i never sent it back as you take to long to do things and thats why i got it sorted myself, you tell me a week and its a month so was easier to get done myself then i no its done as others have said your good at what you do just never keep your word and as explained before thats why i dont use you now as dont want to let people down on your false promises
cossyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:38 PM   #25
J1mbo
B1mbo
 
J1mbo's Avatar
 
Trader Score: (1)
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Peterborough
Posts: 14,956
Send a message via MSN to J1mbo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller3 View Post
I would bet you bottom dollar this stuff
Click the image to open in full size.

would be better as it would literally stick to the cover, where as the o'ring COULD fall out in places during assembly, probably wont tho, just saying...
A small amount of sealer when placing the o ring in will sort this
__________________


mt-motorsport.com
J1mbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:21 AM   #26
MK MOTORSPORT
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

 
Trader Score: (1)
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossyking View Post
i never sent it back as you take to long to do things and thats why i got it sorted myself, you tell me a week and its a month so was easier to get done myself then i no its done as others have said your good at what you do just never keep your word and as explained before thats why i dont use you now as dont want to let people down on your false promises

OK mark thats fine if thats how you feel ,sorry if you feel i let you down ,you have my number etc, i just feel it would have been better to call me and let me know your problems if you had any so i can rectify them than to come on here 10/12 months later trying to make me look bad
thanks for your time
mark
MK MOTORSPORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:28 PM   #27
cossyking
Too many posts.. I need a life!!
 
Trader Score: (0)
Join Date: May 2008
Location: wiltshire
Posts: 554
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK MOTORSPORT View Post
OK mark thats fine if thats how you feel ,sorry if you feel i let you down ,you have my number etc, i just feel it would have been better to call me and let me know your problems if you had any so i can rectify them than to come on here 10/12 months later trying to make me look bad
thanks for your time
mark
not trying to make you look bad just wasnt happy you charged me so much for it, if you sale things that cheap i would of had 1 of your billet throttle housings for a £100 had i no you give so much discount for christmas !!!!!!!!
cossyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:37 PM   #28
MK MOTORSPORT
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

 
Trader Score: (1)
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,190
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossyking View Post
not trying to make you look bad just wasnt happy you charged me so much for it, if you sale things that cheap i would of had 1 of your billet throttle housings for a £100 had i no you give so much discount for christmas !!!!!!!!
mark at the time you were happy to pay that price ,how did i know a year later i would still have 15 left ,all i am doing is recouping my material money ,you bought parts from me because they were cheaper than anyone else ,you were happy at the time ,i always looked after you if you had rang me i am sure i would have compensated you ,because i am now selling them cheaper ,but you chose to come and do it on here ,i am sorry for the way you feel but i cant afford to leave all that work just sat on the shelf ,please dont comment on here again if you want ring me this a for sale ad
thankyou
MK MOTORSPORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:40 PM   #29
cossyking
Too many posts.. I need a life!!
 
Trader Score: (0)
Join Date: May 2008
Location: wiltshire
Posts: 554
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK MOTORSPORT View Post
mark at the time you were happy to pay that price ,how did i know a year later i would still have 15 left ,all i am doing is recouping my material money ,you bought parts from me because they were cheaper than anyone else ,you were happy at the time ,i always looked after you if you had rang me i am sure i would have compensated you ,because i am now selling them cheaper ,but you chose to come and do it on here ,i am sorry for the way you feel but i cant afford to leave all that work just sat on the shelf ,please dont comment on here again if you want ring me this a for sale ad
thankyou
oh do you answer your phone now then, you would only text when i use to deal with you. good luck with selling them they do look good
just wish i had waited
cossyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2011, 06:51 PM   #30
pieterjan
Too many posts.. I need a life!!
 
pieterjan's Avatar
 
Trader Score: (4)
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: hoegaarden(the beer) belgium
Posts: 588
Default

can you get these adonised in orange?
pieterjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2011, 05:28 AM   #31
MK MOTORSPORT
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

 
Trader Score: (1)
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieterjan View Post
can you get these adonised in orange?

hi probaly never been asked for orange before
mark
MK MOTORSPORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2011, 05:43 AM   #32
grcossie
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!
 
grcossie's Avatar
 
Trader Score: (0)
Join Date: May 2007
Location: norway
Posts: 1,031
Default

You have pm
__________________
Sierra saphire 88 2wd Cosworth stg1
Escort Cosworth 93 stg3
grcossie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2011, 06:14 AM   #33
pieterjan
Too many posts.. I need a life!!
 
pieterjan's Avatar
 
Trader Score: (4)
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: hoegaarden(the beer) belgium
Posts: 588
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK MOTORSPORT View Post
hi probaly never been asked for orange before
mark
If you can do it i take one.
pieterjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2011, 08:33 AM   #34
MK MOTORSPORT
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

 
Trader Score: (1)
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieterjan View Post
If you can do it i take one.
will ask and get a price for you
thanks mark
MK MOTORSPORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2011, 08:35 AM   #35
MK MOTORSPORT
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

 
Trader Score: (1)
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grcossie View Post
You have pm
just checked havent recieved one
mark
MK MOTORSPORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2011, 09:44 AM   #36
grcossie
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!
 
grcossie's Avatar
 
Trader Score: (0)
Join Date: May 2007
Location: norway
Posts: 1,031
Default

I have send a new pm now
__________________
Sierra saphire 88 2wd Cosworth stg1
Escort Cosworth 93 stg3
grcossie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2011, 08:37 PM   #37
pieterjan
Too many posts.. I need a life!!
 
pieterjan's Avatar
 
Trader Score: (4)
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: hoegaarden(the beer) belgium
Posts: 588
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK MOTORSPORT View Post
will ask and get a price for you
thanks mark
Ok thanks!
pieterjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2011, 07:32 PM   #38
pieterjan
Too many posts.. I need a life!!
 
pieterjan's Avatar
 
Trader Score: (4)
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: hoegaarden(the beer) belgium
Posts: 588
Default

Any news?
pieterjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2011, 06:31 PM   #39
MK MOTORSPORT
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

 
Trader Score: (1)
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pieterjan View Post
Any news?
hi the closest they can get is an goldy orange
thanks mark
MK MOTORSPORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2011, 09:03 PM   #40
pieterjan
Too many posts.. I need a life!!
 
pieterjan's Avatar
 
Trader Score: (4)
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: hoegaarden(the beer) belgium
Posts: 588
Default

What's the price delivered to belgium?
pieterjan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2011, 09:03 PM
PassionFord
Ford Focus




Paid Advertisement


 
 
 
submit to reddit
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off
Forum Jump

Advertising - Terms of Service - Privacy Statement - JOBS



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:40 PM.


This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company.