Technical help Q & A Got A technical problem with you car? Keep it in here where the techies hang out and we will try to solve it for you!!

Sierra 90 remote control for central lock installation

Search this Thread

Old 17-11-2014, 04:47 PM
foortia
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sierra 90 remote control for central lock installation

Hey, does anyone know how can i installate the remote control for locks? I heard that remote control system can be attached straight to one door's motor?

So I opened little bit right front door and I found four different wires going to motor: red, brown, yellow and white. I found old topic for this and someone said that yellow is closing and white is opening (or other way). Do you guys know about this? What to do with brown and red wire?

Next I did this, I did cut white and yellow wire, and i connected them to each other and all locks closed, then I connected them other way and all locks opened. So it must be possible to control from here right? Next I bought remote control system, and now I dont know how to connect this.. I have burned two fuses so far

http://tinypic.com/r/xwns8/8

How to connect the wires according to that? That picture of coupling came with the remote system.

Thanks guys!
Old 18-11-2014, 05:35 PM
foortia
Virgin

Okay wires at car:

red = +
brown = earth
white=open
yellow= close

this is what i found out from old posts around the world.

I did next this.

Car + (red) to box's red (+12v) down left at picture. Car earth to black, down right at picture. I measured from the box that if i press "open" from key, blue wire will get +12V, and if i press "close" green wire will get +12V. So blue to white wires and green to yellow wires. When I closed the loop by installing the fuse, locks started immediately to turn off, on, off, on and so on.. So I tried to lock them using remote and fuse burned... HEEELP!!!
Old 20-11-2014, 07:15 AM
foortia
Virgin

Okey I opened the box and there are these writens in the circuit

first line
Red=+12V
Green=Lock
Blue=Unlock
Brown=flasher
Brown=flasher
Pink=trunk
Red=trunk
Purple=+12V

second line
Black=Ground
Brown(Not there, no wires)=K2
Brown)=LK_CHK
White(not there, no wires)=K1
Yellow=UNL_CHK
Green=windows
Orange=windows
Black=ground

And I connected red +12V to cars red which is +12V and black to cars brown which is earth (-). Then I connected Green(lock) to cars yellow(lock) and Blue(open) to cars white(open). And locks starts immediately run open,closed,open,closed. When I press lock from remote, fuse burns..

And here is the wiring diagram for the car locks, Red is +12V and Br is earth(-). Y=yellow wire and W=white wire.

Can someone help !