Technical help Q & A Got A technical problem with you car? Keep it in here where the techies hang out and we will try to solve it for you!!

mk7 fiesta heeečllllpppp

Old 10-09-2014, 03:46 AM
rixstaa
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mk7 fiesta heeečllllpppp

I'll be your best friend if you can help me..
Ok
Need opinions and suggestions..
Any links to builds or parts..

Basicly i want to put together a hoonigan fiesta mk7 m sport type..

First.
Im from uk and want to use a engine thats easy to get my hands on so i dont have to pay out my back side...

So i have option with the duratec. I was tginking do a t5 2.3t awd conversion.space fram and so on but that could take forever..

So whats my my options awd wise??
Whats best engine to use the 2.0 duratec? Blow it up and rebuild with cosworth parts??
So that would be the i4 durate what are my gear box and awd options for 300-350 bhp?? What are my sequantial box options and diff options..

Tbh im thinking.
Get smashd mk7 fiesta..
Get hooligan/pumaspeed body panels..
Get engine.gear box and all that..

Slap it together.
Blow it up and rebuild with cosworth parts...

Im kind of thinking have it prepped for rally cross..
Some kind of ecu management so i can have it set up for rd n rally..some kind of live mapping. Is that available???

I basicly want to replicate the hooligan mk7 but also have the power there and also be able to do track days.. basicly as cheap as possible..

May be have 2-3 motors so im never stuck if i blow any up.. cosworth build one while i have the car running..

Sorry if this post seem bit weird ive not thought it out to much and i know nothing about fordss..

Would i be better off using a zetec over a duratec?

Cosworth do crate motor from 3k to 12k i see "duratec i4"... i might consider buying the low cost one.any one know there warranty time?

I dont understand how the highest bhp is 280 when guys have these duratecs pushing 600bhp and from looks of the 3k one to the 12k one.it has exact same internals so why extra 10k? Seems like you paying that just for the ecu mapping..

Thanks for reading guys any help appreciated..
I know lots of questions but basicly i want a awd mk7 hookigan replica rd legal but also suitable for track days nd rally..

Will talk supsension n shyt another time. For now i just need to know best engine for awd and whats needed and mapping options and on the cheap i guess..

Thanks in advance.
rixata
Old 10-09-2014, 03:51 AM
rixstaa
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default while im here

Whats my tdi options?