Shows & Track Days Advertise and arrange your shows and track days in here.

Ford Granada's at the Ace Cafe, Saturday 11th May 2013, 6pm

Old 07-01-2013, 02:59 PM
grifterkid
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Granada's at the Ace Cafe, Saturday 11th May 2013, 6pm

Hello there to each and every one of you good people...!

Due to the huge success of last years Ford Granada gathering at the Ace Cafe I've decided to see if lightning does indeed strike twice and organise another meet for these wonderful blue oval barges.

On Saturday the 11th of May 2013 from 18:00hrs until 'late' the Ace Cafe in London is the venue for a wonderful meet dedicated to the Ford Granada (and Consul and Scorpio of course!) and I would love to take this opportunity to say "please come down to help make it a corker!"..

Whether you are a Granada owner or not (if you are get the Turtle Wax ready!!!) if you can make it to the Ace Cafe please do as I am hoping there will be a great spread of these even greater cars for you to feast your eyes on! They used to be everywhere but now to see one is a pretty major thing as their numbers have severely dwindled in the last couple of decades...

The Ace Cafe is here ( Google Maps link ) so it is relatively easy to get to...

I have no competitions/awards planned as such as I just want everybody to come along with their glorious cars as they are without having to worry about who's is best and what-have-you...!!!

Obviously it is of a 'more the merrier' kind of vibe so registration for securing a spot on the Ace forecourt (40/45 cars approx') will be in order and will probably be opened up a month before the event... Don't worry if you do not get a spot though as there is plenty of space outside the venue and it is all very safe!

Please do all you can to come to this event and please do spread the word far and wide to all other owners of these most wonderful of motors, I really want to make this as good an event as I possibly can...

All the very best.

Ash

For any questions or info' drop me an email... acegranadas@hotmail.co.uk

Old 07-01-2013, 08:30 PM
STeve

Received 864 Likes on 692 Posts

nice one Im sure a few will pop along
Old 16-04-2013, 12:47 PM
grifterkid
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE spread the word far and wide about this event as there is now less than a month to go until the big day...!!!

With the amount of Granada's getting raced this year it'll be nice to see some that won't be going round the track

Seriously though, please do all you can to make it to this meet... Ta muchly...!!!
Old 16-04-2013, 12:56 PM
YOREVOL
YOREVOL

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i'd love to come but its too far, i'm working and my granada doesnt run. i hope its a great success and hope to be at future meets.
Old 16-04-2013, 06:20 PM
trigger-
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

My Granada runs but leaks too much oil