Restorations, Rebuilds & Projects. Restoring her to Concourse? Just getting her running again? Or got a mad project? This is your room.

Zetec turbo

Search this Thread

Old 16-06-2014, 08:28 PM
Semperboy
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zetec turbo

Right guys, getting a 2.1 turbo being built for the anglia, already got the bottom end pretty much put together, need a bit of help though for shopping for parts
i brought a dry sump kit which didnt have everything included, basically it came with pump, sump, and front pulley for crank to pump. I need an oil in plate, does anyone have pictures of ones theyve used and also how much they paid from wherever it was from?
also for the dry sump should i get rid of the standard bottom pulley and replace with one that should come with the drysump kit or doesnt it matter?
also blocking off the crank breather, i see dunnell engines do a blank plate, anyone used these?
dunnell also do adjustable fuel regulators as direct replacements for the standard ones that press into the fuel rails, any advice on them?
im using a 2.0 blacktop head and it came with a plastic inlet manifold, does anyone make a plenum for the blacktop head or do i have to get my own made? if so do i have to get a plate which bolts to the head to fit my injectors into??
all i have currently is the block, forged internals and head, which the engine builder is speaking to piper to get them to do profiled cams to spec, so if i have missed parts that i need could anyone help please thanks tom