Restorations, Rebuilds & Projects. Restoring her to Concourse? Just getting her running again? Or got a mad project? This is your room.

ka 1.3 stock car help

Search this Thread

Old 19-10-2010, 05:58 PM
pinkyanthebrain
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ka 1.3 stock car help

hi everyone, am a just a new user to your great forum and am after some help, i have very recently gotten hooked on stock car racing,and am just after buying a ford ka 1.3 to give it a go,, was hoping to get some advice on getting a bit more horse power from her, been doing loads off research on the web with no real results , any advice or tips, ie different inlet manifolds , larger valves etc etc , all help is much appreciated
Old 20-10-2010, 05:52 AM
Hobomassiv
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pinkyanthebrain
hi everyone, am a just a new user to your great forum and am after some help, i have very recently gotten hooked on stock car racing,and am just after buying a ford ka 1.3 to give it a go,, was hoping to get some advice on getting a bit more horse power from her, been doing loads off research on the web with no real results , any advice or tips, ie different inlet manifolds , larger valves etc etc , all help is much appreciated
If you are using an older Endura you can get them up to about 100bhp, you will need cam, puma TB, manifold and all sorts, most people end up doing conversions.

Check out fk-oc or kaklub for some more advice, there arent a lot of Ka owners on this forum!