Non Ford parts & other stuff for sale If its not for a Ford, or even not car part... this is the room to sell it!! Starting a topic requires you to have purchased a gold membership.

Lightweight '80s Sparco race seat *RARE*

Search this Thread

Old 25-01-2012, 10:46 AM
prwoodford
teamwoodspeed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lightweight '80s Sparco race seat *RARE*

Ok this was a bit of an impulse buy. I can't decide if this seat suits my car, with me not going the all out track style. And usually, if I don't immediately like something I do to my car, it doesn't grow on me.

I love the seat, don't get me wrong - it looks the business, and it's the comfiest, most supportive seat I've sat in. But I just think it looks out of place in my car, as it stands.

I'm offering it for what it owes me, having just bought it. If it doesn't sell no problem, I'll hang on to it - I've never seen one of these come up before, it's super rare and uber cool.

Basically, it's a Sparco seat, estimated to be from the mid - late '80s, and possible went by the name of the 'Monaco' race seat.

It's VERY light, not a lot in the way of padding, and pretty slim fit. It comes with a range of cushions to personalise the way it fits, and comes with height and angle adjustable fittings to go straight on to your standard seat subframe or whatever.

It would really suit a stripped, lightweight style track car - think along the lines of a Tillet kit car seat or similar. It's in very good condition - hardly looks like it's been sat in.

Collection only from East Yorkshire, or I'm going to Chepstow to cover the Wyedean rally in a couple of weeks so as long as I have the money first I'm happy to bring it with me to there.

£140.

Old 25-01-2012, 08:18 PM
prwoodford
teamwoodspeed

Now on EBay - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2307360306...#ht_1098wt_922
Old 03-02-2012, 10:53 AM
prwoodford
teamwoodspeed

On Ebay - ending tomorrow and at the moment is going for less than a third what I paid for it - grab a bargain!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sparco-lig...60658621299527