PassionFord      

Go Back   PassionFord > For Sale & Wanted > Non Ford parts & other stuff for sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Non Ford parts & other stuff for sale If its not for a Ford, or even not car part... this is the room to sell it!! Starting a topic requires you to have purchased a gold membership.

Welcome to Passion Ford!
Welcome to Passion Ford.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Passion Ford today!

submit to reddit

Old 01-01-2010, 03:37 PM   #1
cfoster
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Trader Score: (0)
Send a message via MSN to cfoster
Default Sony KV36FS70 TV for sale

As above I have a 36" Sony TV (not flatscreen) which ive had sitting here for some time. Got it from a friends parents who had it in one of the sitting rooms in their mansion!! Its probably been only turned on 10 times!!

Comes complete with remote control and a stand (2 shelf / glass door on wheels).

The screen is 100hz so superb quality. Screen is one of the Sony Wega Widescreens with their Digital Reality Creation Software. Also it is Dolby Pro Logic.

Only want £30 for the lot!! Cost them over £1800 back in the day. Collection only unless you want to pay me copious amounts of truck petrol to be delivered!!

Chris
If you were logged in, you wouldn't be seeing this ad!
Register your free account today, or log in if you already have an account.
Old 01-01-2010, 07:19 PM   #2
Gadget
PassionFord Post Troll

Chris, you reckon it'd go in a mk 2 mondeo with the back seats down? if so. i'll come and pick it up!! Would be perfect for the playroom.
Not got your no. anymore dude, Gary 07946367994.
Gadget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 07:24 PM   #3
Gadget
PassionFord Post Troll

just tried calling the no i had, no good
Gadget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 08:02 PM   #4
cfoster
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Send a message via MSN to cfoster

Pm sent mate
Old 01-01-2010, 08:02 PM
PassionFord
Ford Focus

Paid Advertisement

submit to reddit

Tags
100hz, 100mhz, 2004, 36, flatscreen, kv36fs70, sale, sony, televisions, tv, working