Non Ford parts & other stuff for sale If its not for a Ford, or even not car part... this is the room to sell it!! Starting a topic requires you to have purchased a gold membership.

2xsparco bucket seats,sabelt 4 point harnesses + mounts

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 08:16 AM
rsjonny
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2xsparco bucket seats,sabelt 4 point harnesses + mounts

right here goes i had these on ebay but the guy has failed to collect ive launched a dispute so i need to wait a couple of weeks before i can re-sell them i was just wondering if anyone would be interested in them heres the description.

pair of sparco bucket seats in red + omp tall side mounts & sabelt 4 point harnesses the seats are in very good condition with only two small tears either side of the seats where the side mounts where set to there lowest setting by the previous owner of my car who was 6ft 4in tall other than that they are in very good condition unfortunatly though the FIA approval ran out last year so they are not FIA approved. The omp mounts are in good condition just some scratches around the bolt holes but nothing major they are the tall ones so have more adjustment than the small type. The sabelt four point harnesses are like brand new in excellent condition. im not posting these they will need collecting im based near bradford west yorks they made £250 on ebay before so thats what i would like for em id also like payment via paypal if possible anyway heres some pics.

and heres anouther one of the seats i found on the net

if anyone wants more pics of the mounts and belts i can get them as well

regards Jonny.