Non Ford parts & other stuff for sale If its not for a Ford, or even not car part... this is the room to sell it!! Starting a topic requires you to have purchased a gold membership.

few car bits for sale and a computer

Old 02-01-2007, 02:56 PM
FingerZ!
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default few car bits for sale and a computer

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfgtpZ1...sZtimmyfingerz

on ebay

also got an old celeron 700mhz computer for sale, use it as a spare when my main machine is being used by me missus - it has a 52 speed cd drive in it 20gig HD i thiink, 32meg graphics card - its good enuff to run the internet, play games such as quake 3 arena in good res, medal of honour allied assault (bit slow loading but runs well) - runs windows 2k at the moment. think its got 256meg of RAM maybe more but cant remember - onboard sound and LAN which is 100meg/second - its a good basic machine if you are stuck - can be seen running, its just the base unit that im selling, but most if not all of it will be formatted before its handed over - might leave win2k on it tho - offers on it

got an old megadrive 2 with lots of football games - in the box, no power plug or Rf lead - be good to replace a busted megadrive 2 - offers on that just want it gone! I did test it using some other leads i got for another megadrive and it works!

offers on anything - just some stuff i need out the way as im running out of space to put things!

cheers

Tim