Non Ford parts & other stuff for sale If its not for a Ford, or even not car part... this is the room to sell it!! Starting a topic requires you to have purchased a gold membership.

Top of the range clifford alarm. Remote start/remote lights

Search this Thread

Old 26-06-2006, 11:29 AM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Top of the range clifford alarm. Remote start/remote lights

DSM061 £300 CLIFFORD AVANTGUARD ALARM WITH REMOTE START, BLACKJAX AND REMOTE HEADLIGHTS. COMPLETE. ONLY BEEN IN THE CAR FOR 6 MONTHS, HAS BEEN EXPERTLEY REMOVED FROM CAR WITH NO CHOPPED IMPORTANT WIRES. EASILY RE-INSTALLABLE. ALL SENSORS INCLUDED.
The most advanced Thatcham approved security and convenience system in the world. With one 5 button Radar and one 4 button carbon fibre OEM remote control, PlainView 2 coded valet/override switch, Digital Dual Zone Proximity Sensor, Glass Tamper Sensor and Digital/Motion sensor, New Smart Self-Powered Siren 5 and the Cliffnet Wizard Data Port. The legendary Cliffnet wizard is now Windows 2000 and XP Compatible, the most advanced superheterodyne receiver available, for optimum range, Bright ble status LED lets thieves know that CLifford G% is on board, 5 selectable configurations for the 2 auxiliary output channels, Backward compatible with G4 Cliffnet accessories incluing Intellistart 4, Smart Windows 4, wireless Immobiliser, compatible with directed accessories like the 519H Garage Door Interface. The Intelliguard 950 includes the Dual Zone Proximity sensor, Digital Tilt/ Motion Sensor and Glass Tamper Sensor, SSPS5 Battery back up siren, on board relays for -Interior light illumination, Indicator output, brake light output, 3 aux channel outputs,plus the Blackjax anti-carjacking system, Start your car's engine from the comfort and warmth of your front-room and finish breakfast while the car automatically defrosts itself and warms up! Set the system to monitor car battery voltage while you are away on holiday, and when depleted the AG4 start the engine to recharge the battery - and it'll keep doing so until you return. Unbelievable? They're just some of the AG4's amazing features.

Old 10-07-2006, 04:58 PM
cala
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i cant beleive nobody wants this.. it is a grands worth of an alarm.. if i did not have the same i would have it.
Old 18-07-2006, 10:04 PM
P_is_for_Paul
Coldo loves seamen

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Still got this mate?
Old 10-08-2006, 05:17 PM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

SOLD