Motorcycle Chat & Sales We do fast cars and fast bikes. Keep the bike chat and adverts in here please folks!

FOR SALE - Yamaha DT125RE Stefan Everts Special Edition 2005

Old 02-02-2012, 09:31 PM
TrevCos
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
Default FOR SALE - Yamaha DT125RE Stefan Everts Special Edition 2005

Hi folks, here for sale I have my 2005 55 plate Yamaha DT125RE Stefan Everts special edition. Only made for a year and my bike has only done 1007, yes one thousand and seven miles from new. I am the second owner and I'm looking for £2300 for it.

Serious enquiries only. There will be no free joyrides. If no-one wants it at this price I will be keeping it because it will only go up in value due to it's rarity and exceptionally low mileage. Just try and find another. Ideal learners bike and good for the taller rider too.

I'll leave it at that for now. Anyone that's seriously interested can email me and I can tell you anything you want to know. In fact anyone that's got any questions please feel free to ask over here, I just don't want people coming for an afternoon out just for a joyride because it won't happen.

Comments on the bike very welcome though.

Last edited by TrevCos; 03-02-2012 at 01:50 PM.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:54 PM
TrevCos
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I might possibly take some sort of p/x on this (not a bike), but it would really depend what it was and if the deal was a good one for me. If you're interested let me know what you've got, I can only say no.

This is going to sound weird, but I am looking for a short haired black and tan german shepherd, maximum about 2 years old, but it must be good temperament.
And/or a golden retriever similar age with good temperament. Sounds a bit weird to deal in p/x's like this but if you have either and fancy this bike, or you just have the right dog(s) and aren't interested in the bike, I could well be interested.
Old 09-02-2012, 08:27 PM
TrevCos
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Still for sale guys and gals. Will be sold with a full hpi check. I've also got a helmet, jacket and gloves in colours that go well with the bike that are in with it too. :icon_smile:

Comes with two keys, mot is just about out and I've got no way of getting one on it at the moment but I will guarantee (in writing) to pay up to an agreed amount if it needs anything for mot, but I cannot conceive what it would need because its done nothing since it's last one. I would need a quote in writing and reserve the right to get my own quote on this. Honestly I don't see why it shouldn't just fly through though.

Oh, and I'll knock £15 off for a years tax as I surrendered that when I sorned it. Also got a very strong lock and chain that goes with it. So there's nothing much you need to buy.

Might p/x (but not for something of higher value, and only things at realistic prices), let me know what you've got. I can only say no. Not interested in another motorbike though, I'm just going to concentrate on my Cossie from now on.